You may cancel your subscription at any time using the Apple Music App. You may get started using the listen now button. Next, go to the upper right corner of the screen and press the profile symbol there. When you go to the account page, select the Manage Subscription option. This will allow you to change or cancel your subscription. There are many ways to cancel an apple music subscription using an iPhone, iPad, Android device, PC, Mac, or online Apple music subscription.
Apple Music Subscription
Apple Music has developed to become one of the world’s most popular music streaming services. Users of this service may listen to the Apple Music 1 radio station, which is available 24 hours a day or simply listen to their liked tunes. Apple Music links music streaming through subscriptions with worldwide radio-style programming. Subscribers can have as much as they want. You may unlock all of Apple Music’s 90-million-songs collection for a one-time charge.
The new member will be allowed to participate in a one-month free trial. The subscription is updated automatically at the expiry of the trial period and will be paid monthly. If you turn off upgrades in your account settings. If you do not want to keep going, you must stop the auto-renewal now.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription
In previous days, contacting the service you to cancel subscriptions has mostly ended. You may cancel your Apple Music subscription on a mobile device by following the instructions. For a few more devices you can just follow the given instructions to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Android
If you have an Android smartphone, you may cancel your Apple Music subscription using the app. You can take the following steps.
- Launch the Apple Music App on your Android Phone or Device.
- Click the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the home page.
- Choose the ‘Account‘ option and Go to the Subscriptions page.
- Select the ‘Manage Subscription‘ option from there.
- Then, select ‘Cancel Subscription‘ and Confirm it.
- Now, your Apple Music Subscription will be cancelled.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iPhone (iOS/iPad)
The iPhone or iPad is the most helpful method to cancel your Apple Music subscription. Do the following steps.
- Launch the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- At the top of the page, select your Apple ID name.
- From the first menu, click the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Then, choose Apple Music subscription from the list.
- Click the red colour ‘Cancel Subscription’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the ‘Confirm‘ button on the pop-up message to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Windows PC/Laptop (Web)
The procedure of cancelling Apple Music on a Windows PC was not difficult, and you can follow given instructions below on how to cancel the subscription using a Windows PC.
- Open the web browser on your Windows PC or laptop.
- Go to the Apple Music website https://music.apple.com.
- Choose the Sign In button and then log in to your account using your Apple ID.
- Go to the upper right corner of the screen and click the account symbol.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, scroll down and Choose ‘Manage’ in the ‘Subscriptions’ tab from there.
- After, a pop-up will appear on your screen that says ‘Modify Your Subscription’.
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’ and confirm your decision here.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Mac Devices
If you have a Mac and want to cancel your Apple Music subscription, the procedure is very simple. Follow the instructions below.
- Open the Apple Music app from App Store on your MAC device.
- Then, Select your ID, Name, or Sign In with your Apple ID.
- Select the Account Settings tab in the upper right corner.
- Go down and click on the ‘Manage’ option.
- All subscriptions will be shown. Choose the Apple Music Subscription from the list to edit it.
- You can now cancel your subscription by clicking the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
How to Cancel Apple Music through iTunes
Another option for cancelling your subscription is to stop it through iTunes. It is really simple, so here, follow these steps to cancel or deactivate.
- Open iTunes on the App Store.
- Sign in using the Apple ID linked with your Apple Music subscription.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the upper right corner of the screen and click the user account image.
- From the drop-down list, choose the ‘View My Account’ option.
- Scroll down to the ‘Settings‘ menu.
- Must choose the ‘Manage’ option next to Subscriptions.
- On the Apple Music subscription, click the ‘Edit’ button.
- Now select the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option from the menu.
How to Cancel Apple Music through Apple TV
You may cancel your Apple Music subscription on your own Apple TV. This is possible with both Apple TV and Apple TV 4K. Here are the below steps to cancel Apple Music through Apple TV.
- Go to the Settings menu on your smart TV.
- Next, go to Users and Accounts and click on your account name.
- Go to Subscriptions and select the Apple Music Subscription section.
- On this screen, you can edit the subscription’s status as cancel it.
- Then, your Apple Music subscription will be cancelled.
How to Cancel Apple Music Free Trial Subscription
You can cancel your Apple Music free trial subscription by following the below steps.
- Open the Apple Music app on your smartphone.
- At the upper right corner of the home page, click the three-dot menu.
- Then choose the ‘Account‘ option and Select the Subscriptions page.
- Then click the ‘Manage Subscription‘ option.
- In the Subscription menu, ‘Edit’ option should display.
- You may cancel your free subscription by clicking the Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription option at the bottom of the screen.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your cancellation.
- Now you’re Apple Music free trial subscription successfully cancelled.
What happens to my Apple Music Subscription once I cancel it?
Your subscription will be extended until the current payment period ends. Your access to Apple Music will then be cancelled.
Can I cancel my subscription during the free trial period?
Yes, you may discontinue your Music membership during the free trial period. If you cancel within the trial time, you will not be charged and your access to Apple Music will be terminated immediately.
How can I cancel Apple Music's auto-renewal?
You need to sign in to your Apple music account. Select the Manage button after selecting the Subscriptions tab. Under the Renewal area, you may stop auto-renewal.
Will I lose My Apple Music Collection if I Cancel My Subscription?
No, your music collection will stay constant even if you stop your Music membership.