You can check basic statistics on Spotify, such as your top artists and tracks of the month, in addition to the well-known Spotify Wrapped year-end retrospective. We offer solutions for you if you’re seeking methods to view your Spotify statistics in detail. Continue reading to learn how to view your statistics on the Spotify app and on external websites.
One of the top music streaming services in the world, Spotify provides access to a sizable song, podcast, and audio content collection. It was accessible in several nations and had a sizable user base. I am unable to offer detailed information on Spotify’s present situation; thus, for the most up-to-date news on Spotify, it is advised that you consult official sources or the most recent news.
How to View Your Spotify Statistics on the Web, Mac, and PC
You may follow these steps to access your Spotify statistics on a PC, a Mac, or the web:
- Go to the Spotify website by opening a web browser on your computer and typing in https://www.spotify.com.
- Utilize your login information to access your Spotify account.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the top-right corner of the Spotify website and click on your profile name. There will be a drop-down menu.
- Go to the drop-down menu and choose “Account.” You will then be directed to your account settings.
- You may access the “Privacy settings” section by scrolling down to the bottom of the account settings page.
- A “Listening History” selection is in the “Privacy settings” section. The “Manage” button is located next to it.
- Your listening history and different Spotify usage statistics may be seen on the following page.
- Click the “See All” button in the “Top genres” or “Top artists” sections to access more specific statistics. You will have more understanding of your listening habits as a result.
How to See Your Spotify Stats on Mobile
Spotify’s mobile app doesn’t display the most popular musicians and songs as its desktop counterpart does. However, you may still access your most recently played artists in the app.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone, then tap the gear symbol in the top-right corner of the screen to access the settings menu. Make sure the “Recently played artists” toggle in the “Social” settings is turned on by scrolling down until you find it. You must turn on this option in order to view your most recently played artists.
- To display your profile, scroll up and touch on your username after enabling the toggle. The recently played musicians are now shown in a separate area.
- The Spotify “See all” option allows you to see a comprehensive list of the artists you’ve recently listened to.
How to Find More Stats With Stats.fm for Spotify
Stats.fm (formerly known as Spotistats) is an additional tool for seeing your Spotify statistics.
You may use the app to view your favorite tracks, artists, albums, and more; it is available for iOS and Android (download). Start by logging in using your Spotify account and granting access to your account.
The most recently played song, the top artists over the previous four weeks, and your playlists are all shown on the app’s home page. On the main page, scrolling down will show you a list of the Spotify songs you’ve recently listened to.
The “Top” page displays the top songs, performers, and albums from the previous four, six, or lifetime months. Similarly, the “Stats” page displays your library’s mood and top tunes. To view the total number of tracks and minutes streamed thus far, you must have a paid membership to the app.
How to View Spotify Stats With Spotify Website
- Stats for Spotify is another exciting option. Visit the website and sign in using your Spotify account to browse your favorite songs, performers, and categories.
- Clicking the “Top Tracks” button after logging in will allow you to see your top tracks. The “Top Artists” and “Top Genres” buttons may be used in a similar way to check out the top musicians in each category.
- You may keep the top tunes as a playlist, much like Volt.fm. To accomplish this, navigate to the bottom and choose the “Create playlist” option.
Other Third-Party Spotify Stats Tools to Know Your Spotify Stats
Stats for Spotify: An iOS and Android mobile app called Stats for Spotify offers in-depth data and insights about your Spotify listening behavior.
Spotify.me: The official Spotify feature, Spotify.me, gives you individualized information on your listening habits. It offers details on your favorite genres, performers, songs, and overall listening pattern.
Last.fm: The popular service Last.fm keeps tabs on your Spotify and other platform music listening habits. You can get complete information, including your top artists, tracks, and genres, as well as a thorough listening history, by linking your Spotify account to Last.fm.
Obscurity: Obscurity generates a personalized list for you based on the popularity of the people in your region and compares your score to theirs. It also offers a thorough top 10 list and a ranked list of your preferred genres.
Zodiac Affinity: Try Zodiac Affinity if you enjoy astrology or simply want a new perspective on your music. You may use this free online application to filter out your favorite songs according to the 12 zodiac signs.
How Do I See My Spotify Wrapped Story?
Spotify presents Spotify Wrapped, a slideshow that highlights your top performers, songs, and genres from the previous year every year. Additionally, you receive a playlist with your top 100 songs and a time estimate for how long you spent listening to Spotify.
You don’t need to link anything to your Spotify account to locate this. When it is launched, it will instantly appear in your Spotify app, where you can view the slideshow and send it to all of your friends.
Can I Still Access My Spotify Wrapped Content from earlier years?
Follow these procedures to get your Spotify Wrapped from previous years:
- Use the Spotify app or computer on your smartphone, and go to the Spotify website (https://www.spotify.com).
- Use the credentials you were given to get into your Spotify account.
- Press on the “Home” option at the bottom of the screen in the mobile app. The “Wrapped” function on the website may be found on the home page.
- Look for the banner that says “Your Top Songs [Year]” or “Your Top Podcasts [Year],” depending on which year you wish to study.
- Access your own Spotify Wrapped for that year by tapping on the logo.
How can I view more Spotify statistics?
Although Spotify offers in-app statistics, they are only available for your monthly favorite songs and artists. You may locate the list in the 'Profile' area of the Spotify desktop or online application. Along with your monthly data, Spotify also offers Spotify Wrapped, which is a detailed analysis of your listening patterns.
What app allows you to view your Spotify statistics?
Not a problem, stats.fm will show you all you need to know and more! Even viewing how many times you've listened to your favorite tracks is available with Plus! Find out what listening habits you have!
What Spotify song is the oldest?
Anthologie De La Chanson Française, a French compilation CD of recordings from 1900 to 1920, is the earliest music piece found on Spotify. The compilation features vocalists including Henri Fursy, Lucien Boyer, Ainé Mevisto, and Gabriel Montoya.