IOS Setup Assistant may be found in your iPhone’s Settings app. Go to the Settings menu and go to the General tab in the Transfer or Reset device to find it. Follow the onscreen instructions after clicking Get Started option. iOS Setup Assistant is a service that takes new iOS device users through the process of setting up their devices.
The purpose of backing up the information on your iPhone device is that there is a chance that you may lose all of your data during the reset process and return to the iPhone setup screen, and you will only be able to recover it after the setup screen. You may also verify your iCloud backup or iTunes backup, based on how you want to back up all of the data from your iPhone device.
What is iOS Setup Assistant?
The iOS Setup Assistant will help you through the whole process of setting up your phone. You may activate new devices; deactivate existing ones, change basic settings, and change preferences like language and ID. Setup assistance is the process of recovering the data from your previous smartphone, even if it’s an iPhone or an Android.
It will provide plans and make to complete the setup, or backup, procedure for your iPhone. The iOS Setup Assistant is a feature that comes with every new iOS device. It is to help you in configuring and preparing your device for use. The setup procedure is easy and takes only a few minutes to finish.
How to turn ON and Set up iOS Assistant?
You may use an internet connection to switch on and configure your new iPhone. You may also set up your iPhone by connecting it to your computer. You may move your information to your new iPhone from another iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Once you can get a new iPhone and need to know how to get the iPhone Operating System setup assistant, here below are the steps to follow.
- Using the power button, turn on your new iPhone until the Apple logo shows.
- Choose the language you want to use as the phone’s default. Select your country or region and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Then, if you are using an older version of another device with your information, make sure you select the ‘Quick Start’ option. Otherwise, you’ll have to do it set up manually with additional steps.
- If you don’t have availability to a Wi-Fi network, you can use mobile data. Then, continue to click the Next option.
- Your iPhone will try to activate itself after you’ve connected to Wi-Fi or iTunes.
- Configure the security features you need to enable on your iPhone, like a Touch ID, Face ID, and/or passcode. These are optional, so we highly advise you to take at least one, if not both.
- Next, you may transfer or restore data like as images, contacts, and applications. You will do this using an iCloud backup, a Mac or PC, another iPhone, or an Android device.
- Log in with your Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID from a previous Apple product, submit it here.
- You don’t have to complete this right now, so you may skip these steps by clicking Set up Later under Settings.
- If you need to set up important features such as Siri, Screen Time, iCloud, and so on.
- Now, select ‘Get Start’ to complete the setup iOS assistant.
How to get back to iOS Setup Assistant Screen?
You know the important steps you must do before back to your iPhone setup screen, here are the steps you must take to get an iOS setup assistant. Follow the below instructions.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the Settings option.
- Choose the “General” option and then press the “Reset” button.
- To factory reset your device, select the option with which you are best comfortable. The option to “Erase All Documents and Settings” is the option that we suggest.
- Choose the ‘Erase iPhone‘ option. To proceed, you must enter the password that you have specified for your device.
- Give it some time as your iPhone’s settings are restored. The number of files saved on your device will decide the time of the process.
- The screen for the iOS setup assistant will show once it’s been restarted.
- Now, you get back to the iOS Setup Assistant Screen.
What is the best way to use an iOS assistant?
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch the Google Assistant app.
- Choose an option: Click Talk after saying “OK Google” or “Hello Google“.
- You may now ask a question or give a command.
What must I do once I've configured my new iPhone?
When you get a new iPhone, the first thing you should do is activate Find My iPhone in case you misplace it. After that, you may configure Apple Pay, Touch ID, Face ID, and Medical ID.
Can you return to the iOS Setup Assistant?
You can return the iOS Setup Assistant by removing all of the device's content. Just navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu and go to the ‘General’ tab and select the ‘Reset’ option to erase all content and Settings. Then you can return to the iOS Setup Assistant.
What is necessary to finish the iOS Setup Assistant?
During Setup Assistant, iOS devices need a Wi-Fi connection. Setup Assistant enables the transfer of personal data from another iOS device, a backup, or an Android smartphone to a new device.