Airtel Mitra Login Portal Introduced for Airtel Payments Bank Retailer Account Login to manage transactions through Airtel Tez Portal as Airtel BC Login https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/…
Airtel maintains an extensive sales and distribution network covering both rural and urban geographies across India, with approximately 1.2 million retail outlets taking our range of product offerings to end consumers. These outlets are serviced by over 9,000 distribution partners. Retail outlets are digitally empowered to sell Airtel services to customers using the “Mitra Application” and Airtel Tez Portal.
Anyone who works with Airtel to provide services to customers as per their requirements. All such retailers or shopkeepers who have registered as Airtel Payment Bank Retailers are called Airtel Mitra. Airtel Retailer can recharge any customer and can do SIM activation and can do many things related to Telecom which I will tell you in full detail further.
By Airtel Mitra App, Retailers can do things like Recharge, SIM Activation, Sim Swap, and MNP SIM Activation. The term “Retailer Application” refers to the Mitra Application used by Airtel to onboard customers.
Retailer: “Retailer” means Individuals, Self-employed professionals and non-professionals, proprietary organizations, partnership businesses, and private limited corporations are all examples of retailers.
- Airtel has accepted you as a retailer.
- Authorized to use the Retailer Application.
- Selling the Products.
- Facilitating the Customer to avail of the Facility from ICICI Bank.
Airtel Mitra Login
Retailers who have registered with Airtel can log in to their account dashboard to manage sales and get transaction history and etc through Airtel Mitra App Login. The Listed Steps help you to Airtel Retailer Login into Mitra App.
- Open the Airtel Mitra App on your Smartphone.
- Enter the Airtel LAPU Number and Password.
- LAPU Means Local Area Payment Unit.
- (You must convert your Airtel mobile number to an Airtel LAPU Number. This can be available for retail customers of Airtel)
- Click on Submit button to log in.
- Now the Retailer is directed to the dashboard successfully.
Airtel Mitra Registration
- Airtel Mitra registration is a simple process. First, go to the nearest Airtel distributor service centre and provide the relevant documents, such as (an Aadhar Card, a Photo, and also a Pan card, etc.)
- Take the Airtel Mitra registration form from the service centre.
- Fill up the form with your personal details, Business correspondent details, CSP details, CSP (Proprietor/Partner/Authorized signature) details, and Mailing address.
- At last, give ‘CSP Declaration‘ and submit the form.
- So, based on your eligibility, you will be given an Airtel LAPU Number and password. Your Airtel Mitra registration is now complete.
Airtel Mitra Retailer Login
Advised to Install Airtel Mitra App to manage retailer accounts, the application is designed with the most advanced fetchers including all options to manage account details.
Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login
- Open the Airtel Mitra app on your phone
- Enter your Airtel LAPU Number and give the declaration (Enable/Disable) to ‘Are you an Agent‘.
- Now click on submit, and then an OTP will send to verify your LAPU Number of the retailer, verify the OTP.
- Enter the password twice. So here enter any 4 numeric numbers that should be remembered in your mind.
- Click on submit to reach the Airtel Mira retailer dashboard.
Airtel BC Login
- Business Correspondents and Agents can log in to Airtel BC Account at https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
- By using their BC Account credentials those Business Correspondents and Agents can log in with verifying OTP.
- Once Successful verification, the user will be redirected to their account dashboard.
Airtel LAPU Login on PC
There is no difference for LAPU Login to the Desktop PC or Laptop, Mitra account holders can follow the steps to access their account on their PC.
- Visit AirtelTez Portal at https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
- Login by using their Airtel Mobile Number and Password.
- In the next step, enter the LAPU number and verify with OTP.
- That’s it, now you have successfully reached Mitra Dashboard by LAPU Login.
Airtel Mitra LAPU Number
- Airtel Mitra LAPU Number means Airtel Mitra Local Area Payment Unit.
- Every Retailer who has registered under the Mitra Scheme will get the LAPU Number at the time of registration.
- If anyone has facing issues can contact the Airtel Mitra Customer Helpline Number.
Airtel Mitra Customer Care Number
Retailers who have registered with Airtel SIM can call number 400 and those who have registered with another network operator SIM Number can call 8800688006.
Airtel Mitra App Download
Use the Mitra App to manage all of your Airtel merchant accounts and services in one location. Follow the links to download the Airtel Retailer Application for both Android & iOS users.
- Android users can download it from Google Play Store.
- Apple iPhone users can download it from Apple App Store.
Airtel Mitra Provides the following Services
- Real live balance and a notification when the balance falls below a certain amount.
- View tariff plans for complete talk time, top-ups, daily packs, SMS, internet packs, and roaming packs from all Indian states.
- Live updates on the latest 20 LAPU transactions (retailer to customer).
- Search capability for up to 72 hours of LAPU payments.
- Submit an incorrect recharge reversal request and get it reversed within 15 minutes.
- Purchased via FSE (Fast Software Encryption) for up to 72 hours.
- Keep track of all ultimate LAPU commissions as well as monthly backend commissions.
- Identify the current status of a retailer-initiated consumer activation.