Microsoft Windows 11 ISO download latest x64 Bit Download Free is now a configurable operating system that’s usable on a number of different devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, and laptops, and enables users to set up and change between several desktops.
While storing the software products on your computer, the basic components of Windows 11 download free are saved in the cloud, providing for regular updates of both the parts and the cloud. Official updates are available for x64 Bit in all versions. Download the most recent ISO image of Windows 11 by following the steps.
Windows 11 Editions
Windows 11 can have seven different editions.
- Windows 11 Home.
- Windows 11 Pro.
- Windows 11 Education.
- Windows 11 Enterprise.
- Windows 11 Pro Education.
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations.
- Windows 11 Mixed Reality.
Windows 11 ISO Free Download
Windows 11 is now available for everyone and you may free download Windows 11 ISO File x64 Bit without registration for the Setup wizard.
- Download Windows 11 ISO Image file free Official version at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11.
- Then, navigate to the “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” tab and select “Windows 11” before clicking the Download button.
- After that, you will be requested to choose your preferred language and click the “Confirm” button.
- Here you will find a link to the 64-bit Windows 11 download.
- Then click the 64-bit download button.
- The ISO file for the English language is 5.1 GB in size. It may change from one language to another language.
- After downloading the ISO file, you’ll need to install it, which will need to go into the Media creation procedure. Check out the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool installation instructions.
When you want to download the 64-bit Windows 11 operating system, you must fulfil the minimum system requirements set by Microsoft Windows.
- Processor: 1GHz or faster, 2 or more cores, a compatible 64-bit processor.
- RAM: 4GB or larger.
- Storage: 64GB or larger.
- Graphic card: Support DirectX 12 or newer versions.
- TPM: TPM version 2.0.
- Architecture: 32Bit (x86) or 64 Bit (x64)
- Setup: Offline ISO Installer or Full Standalone Setup
Windows 11 ISO Download Direct link
When you visit Microsoft’s website using a Windows PC, the Windows 11 ISO direct download link will appear directly. Advised to download Windows 11 Installation Assistant to install the supported version of Windows 11 on your Desktop PC/Laptop.
Before installing, please refer to the PC Health Check app to confirm your device meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 and check the Windows release information status for known issues that may affect your device.
The following steps help you to download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) for x64 devices.
- Visit the Microsoft Software Download page for Windows 11 at https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11.
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant or Create Windows 11 Installation Media.
- Otherwise, you can download the Windows 11 Multi Edtion ISO for x64 Devices by selecting from the dropdown.
- Download the ISO File and install it on your device
How to Install Windows 11 ISO
To install Windows 11, you must first buy a license or have a Windows 10 device that is eligible for an update to Microsoft Windows 11. Then, install the most recent ISO file of Windows 11. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit the Windows 11 Downloads page and select the Download Now option for Windows 11 Installation Support.
- Open the Windows 11 Installation Support executable file that you just downloaded.
- Install the downloaded Windows 11 ISO file by right-clicking it. You may also install it by double-clicking it.
- Double-click on the Setup.exe installation file.
- Windows 11 installation is in continuing. You must be waiting till it is over.
- This Windows 11 installation will receive updates, drivers, and extra features by default.
- If you do not do this, click Change how Setup downloads updates and choose the ‘Not right now‘ option and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Accept the required notifications and license terms by clicking the ‘Accept’ option. Windows 11 installation is looking for updates. After the checking procedure is finished, click next to proceed.
- The installation maintains personal files and apps on your device by default.
- If you want to do some modifications, click Modify what to keep and choose a different option. If you pick nothing, you must restore your information before. If not, you will lose all of your files after the installation.
- Continue by clicking the ‘Next‘ option.
- The installation of Windows 11 started. It may take a few minutes or even hours.
- Once the installation is complete, the computer starts receiving updates. To finish the procedure, follow the on-screen directions. The desktop will then display the home screen of Windows 11.
How to Check if You Have 32-Bit or 64-Bit Windows 11
Knowing your computer architecture is important if you don’t want configuration problems with your apps and device drivers. With Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11, follow the procedures below to identify your CPU type and the number of bits on the processor. All of the methods for testing your computer architecture are listed here.
Check the Device Specifications in Settings
The Settings app is one of the simplest methods to verify your CPU configuration. Here’s the process.
- To open the Settings option or shortcut key, press Win + I.
- Using the ‘System’ option chosen in the left panel,
- Scroll down and click on the ‘About‘ option on the right.
- Look for ‘System type‘ under device specifications. The configuration of your operating system and CPU will be mentioned here.
Check the File Explorer window on this PC
- When clicking Windows key + E, you may open a File Explorer window.
- Then, Right-click ‘This PC’ on the left menu.
- Choose Properties from the menu that appears to access the System Properties window.
- Identify your ‘System type‘ option on the System Properties page, which shows your operating system and CPU configuration.
How to Activate Windows 11
Once you install Windows 11 and see it is inactive, you may manually activate the operating system using a Windows 11 activation code. Follow the below instructions.
- Go to the System tab in the Settings app. You can find a notification from the right section that says “Windows isn’t active“.
- To proceed, click the ‘Activate now’ button.
- Then click the ‘Change’ option under the Change product key section.
- Submit your Windows 11 activation code and then press the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, Windows will start the activation process, and your Windows 11 will be activated.
How can I Upgrade Windows 11 to the latest Version?
If you currently have Windows 11 and want to upgrade to the most recent version, download Windows 11. Then, do the following steps.
- Go to the settings menu on your computer.
- Choose the Security and Update option.
- Press the Check for Updates and install the Updates.
Is it possible to activate Windows 11 later?
Absolutely, if you are unable to activate Windows 11 during the installation procedure, you may do it later. Windows generally provides a time limit for a given time, up to 30 days.
How long does Windows 11 take to download?
The Windows 11 ISO file size in about 5.12 GB. Depending on your internet speed, it might take between 30 and 60 minutes to download.
Is Windows 11 going to be better than Windows 10?
Yes, provided you have good hardware configuration on your computer, Windows 11 is better than Windows 10.