Microsoft Office 2019 may be downloaded through Microsoft’s official website. But, you may get the full version of Microsoft Office 2019 for free if you have Windows 10 or Windows 11. When you download Microsoft Office 2019 from the official website, you will only be allowed to use it for a short trial time, or you will be limited to features that need payment to access.
Microsoft Office 2019 is the most recent and up-to-date version of the Microsoft suite for business users, including the Professional and Professional Plus editions. The best part is that it is a one-time purchase, as compared to the ongoing membership costs necessary for Office 365.
Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office Suite is a collection of office-related apps. Each app serves a different purpose and provides a specialized service to its users. Microsoft Office 2019 includes Microsoft Word which may be used to generate word documents. You will receive Microsoft PowerPoint, which is used to make presentations. Microsoft Office brings seven work applications overall.
Microsoft Office serves as the standard office software application for both work and home locations to increase performance. It has perfected the skill of growing over time, introducing new features and improving those that are available currently, making it one of Microsoft’s greatest options for customers who do not want to move all of their data to the cloud using Office 365, and it’s only supported by the most recent Windows, such as Windows 10 and Windows 11.
List of all Office Suite Apps in MS Office 2019
- Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Lync.
- Microsoft OneNote.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Microsoft Visio Viewer.
- Microsoft Word.
- Skype for business.
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
Check the system requirements before downloading the installation file. Only proceed if your computer matches the requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or above operating system; Works best on the latest operating system according to Microsoft.
- Processor: i3 Processor, any other processor with 1.6 GHz speed, 2-core.
- RAM: 2GB for 32 Bit System and 4GB for 64 Bit.
- Disk Space: Minimum 4GB of free space.
- Net Version: .Net 3.5 or 4.6 and above.
- Screen resolution of a minimum of 1280 x 800
How to Download MS Office 2019 (32/64Bit) from Microsoft Portal
You can download the MS Office 2019 (32/64Bit) from Microsoft Portal by following the below instructions.
- To get the free version of Microsoft Office 2019, go to the official website https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/useterms/.
- Sign in using the Microsoft account.
- Next, give all the required MS Office 2019 details and click the ‘Go’ button.
- You will receive a link to download the application as well as a product key via Email.
- This link will take you to the official Microsoft website, where you can log in or create a Microsoft account.
- You must use the key that they gave you in Gmail.
- The website will verify your key and allow you to choose between 32-bit and 64-bit security.
- Now, you can download MS Office 2019.
How to Buy Microsoft Office 2019
It is always better to use a genuine copy of Microsoft Office software. Microsoft Office 2019 can be bought through the Microsoft Store or the official website.
- Microsoft Office may be purchased from any official website or Microsoft store.
- On your Gmail, you will receive a link to download the software as well as a product key.
- The link will redirect you to the official Microsoft website, so you can log in using your Microsoft account or create one.
- In Gmail, you must use the key that they provided you.
- The website will check your key and ask you to select from 32-bit and 64-bit protection.
- Then you may now download the file.
- The installation file will be downloaded, along with any required files, and a notification will appear indicating that Ms Office has been installed on your computer.
- You can still see a notification notifying you that the app is not genuine when you open it, but this will disappear if you log in to your office app using the Microsoft account from which you downloaded the key.
Free Download Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office has many features. Use our easy steps below to free download Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows.
- You must download Winrar software to set up Microsoft Office 2019 on your computer.
- Then you want a free MS Office 2019 file downloaded, you need to approach a third-party website. You must now download a 4GB file.
- After downloading, there will be a new folder; double-click it to open it.
- Open an application called the “Setup” file and then install it by double-clicking on it.
- Now, you may use all of Microsoft Office Apps for free.
- You now must copy the code in to activate your account. The code may be found on the same page. Open notepad and save the document.
- Now execute it in “Run as administrator” mode.
How to Activate MS Office 2019
The product key is required to activate MS Office 2019. But, before checking in with the same account, it is best to connect the product key to your account. You can access this by following the steps described below.
- Sign in using your Microsoft account details to go to the official website https://office.com/setup.
- Then, give the 25-character unique product key.
- Select your country and language. Then press on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will then be taken to the Microsoft services and subscriptions website.
- Now, you can identify the product you just activated and click Install to begin downloading the setup.
- To install Office on your PC, run the setup.
- Sign in with the same Microsoft Account when required.
- Now, your MS Office 2019 will be activated.
Will Microsoft Office 2019 be suitable for Windows 7?
No, Microsoft Office 2019 is not suitable for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Is it possible to get a free copy of Office 2019?
Office 2019 is free to download, but it requires a licence key or a Microsoft 365 subscription to activate.
Can Microsoft Office 2019 be Activated without a Key?
Yes, you can activate Microsoft Office 2019 without an activation key.
Do I need Office 2019 if I have Microsoft 365?
No. Microsoft 365 is our every-time version of the Office applications, and users already have a version of Office that includes all of the features included in Office 2019.