I covered every aspect of this subject in this simple guide, as well as how to correct or resolve this LG IMS Keeps Stopping problem. Because the LG IMS has caused problems for a lot of people. Let’s begin reading now.
LG IMS Keeps Stopping
The failure of any patch or update from the LG service app causes LG IMS to keep halting, which is indicated by the persistent appearance of an error message from the LG IP Multimedia Subsystem.
How To Fix Regrettably, LG IMS has Stopped working with Error
You might wish to solve LG IMS keeps halting problems on T-Mobile now that you understand what LG IMS is. The best solutions to the “Sorry, LG IMS has ceased” problem notice are detailed below.
Restart Your Phone: You may be seeing the error message “Sorry, LG IMS has Stopped” because there may be a problem preventing the LG IMS app from operating properly. It’s possible that restarting the smartphone will fix any momentary issues and difficulties.
Check Your System OS: Any outstanding upgrades for your LG smartphone may be what’s creating this problem. To be safe, you should see whether your device is due for an OS upgrade since this might lead to a compatibility issue. As a result, you should upgrade the system’s OS and see if it is o any assistance.
Update The LG IMS App:
- Using your smartphone, first browse the Google Play Store.
- Simply tap on your profile photo in the top-right area after that.
- After that, select “Manage Apps and Device” from the drop-down option.
- You may now view all of the available app updates. To upgrade every Android app, tap the “Update all” option.
- The LG IMS app may also be manually updated by searching for it in the Google Play Store and selecting the update option.
Clear The Cache Data
- Choose the Applications tab in your Android app box.
- Then, click the three dots in the top-right corner of the App details screen.
- That drop-down option that appears lets you select “Display system“.
- A com.lge.ims. the provider can then be located.
- On the following page, choose Storage.
- Press the Clear Cache button under Storage.
Disable The App: The LG IMS app may also be disabled from the system, but keep in mind that doing so would prevent you from using VoLTE or Wi-Fi calling afterward. Go as follows to deactivate it.
- Simply call 277634#*#.
- VoLTE on/off may be found under Field Test, Modem Settings, and Restart the gadget to complete the procedure.
Reinstall The App: You may also attempt to fix the “LG IMS keeps stopping” on your phone by reinstalling the LG IMS App. Many individuals have used this technique to resolve phone troubles.
Reset Your Device: The problem noticed “LG IMS has ceased” cannot be resolved by factory resetting your LG smartphone.
- Your LG phone’s Settings app should be opened.
- Then, choose About Phone by scrolling down.
- Choose Factory Reset from the About Phone menu.
- Choose Wipe all data from the Factory Reset screen.
Is LG IMS a Virus or Spyware?
Many consumers are confused by this and frequently mistake LG Ims for spyware. Many users think it’s nasty and believe it’s something that’s utilized for hacking and other shady things. The truth is that this program is flawless and has no flaws. There is nothing to worry about if you notice it in the active Android system apps. This program is designed to give certain multimedia communication services on your Android phone, as was said above.