KWA Kerala Water Bill Pay for Kerala Municipal Water Tax Online Payment at http://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in…
If you resident of Kerala, then you should already know that water amenity is one of the most essentially provided services across large areas and to most people due to the abundance of water supplies.
So if this is your first time checking your water connection bill or if want to pay your bill for the first time then follow our simple guide to paying Kerala water tax payment at epay kwa.
In this article, we will explain to you how you can check your water bill status first in order to know the amount due that you need to pay. And then we will also explain to you the process through which you can make the water bill e-payment online easily.
The Kerala municipal organization has created a new platform that can be used in order to make the water bill payment easily. So, follow the instructions from our guide below so that you can understand how to use the Kerala Water Authority platform to make the bill payment.
Kerala Water Bill Online Payment
- Simply open the Kerala Water Authority Online Services official website from this given link https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/quickpay.
- then you need to enter your Consumer ID in the first box.
- After that in the second box, you need to enter your Consumer Number.
- Or if this is your first time making the payment then Enter your mobile number under the Register Mobile Number and then click proceed and your account will be synced with your water bill with OTP confirmation.
- Now on the next page, you will be shown the amount due for the water bill payment which you can cross-check from the online invoice, once confirmed follow from below step.
- Then click on the Proceed button and this will redirect you to a new page through which you will have to first select the payment gateway you prefer.
- And then once it is selected, you have to make the payment from one of the given options.
In this way, you will be able to make the Kerala Water Bill payment by using the Kerala Water Authority Online Service official website portal in quick sessions.
Residents of Kerala must do epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in login to make online bill payments to pay their taxis such as property tax, water tax etc.
Where can I find the Kerala Water Bill payment confirmation number?
You can even save the reference number and the payment receipt as confirmation and proof of the payment made. At the same time, your account will contain the payment confirmation under the Payments Made section as well.
Do I need to create a new account for the Kerala Water Authority Online Services website portal?
Yes, if this is your first time making the payment then you need to make the account because in this way once you make any water bill payment the payment confirmation will be available under your Payments made section. However, it is not mandatory to create an account since you can even use your Consumer ID and Consumer Number to make the payment directly.