Microsoft started rolling out updates for Painter version 11.2306.30.0 in Windows 11. This version has the tool “Background Removal.” Using this tool, you can remove the background of any picture with just one click, leaving a smooth cut out of the subject.
This tool can easily detect the subject from the entire picture by using a selection tool, or You can let the tool find the subject on its own or choose the part you want to delete manually. This Windows 11 Paint App’s Background Removal Tool is available in Canary and Dev Channels.
Microsoft introduced a new update on Paint version 11.2306.30.0 in Windows 11. By updating this version, the background of an image is removed in a single take. Follow these steps:
- Open the browser and visit https://store.rg-adguard.net.
- Click on the URL (link) drop-down and choose productid to paste it into the sample data box.
- Select fast and click on the tick button.
- With the above step, we have the latest version of Paint.
- We need Painter version 11.2306.30.0 for Windows 11. Click on the link to download it.
- After downloading, run this and click on the “Update” button
- After the update process is completed, automatically open MS Paint.
- Now you can see the “Background removal” option on the paint
- Take an image of your choice from which you want to remove the background.
- Now, select the background icon from the “Background Removal” option and wait for a few seconds.
- The background is removed with a single click and no time.
What is the Background Removal Tool in the Windows 11 Paint App?
The Background Removal Tool is a Windows 11 Paint App feature that helps you easily delete the background from an image.
How do I access the Background Removal Tool in the Windows 11 Paint App?
To find the Background Removal Tool, go to the ‘Image’ section of the toolbar within the Paint App.
Can the tool automatically remove the background from a picture?
Yes, you can let the tool automatically detect the subject in the picture and remove the background with a single click.
Can I manually select the area to remove from a picture using this tool?
You can also manually select the area you want to remove from the image.
Is the Background Removal Tool available only in Windows 11 Insider builds?
Yes, this tool was introduced for Windows 11 Insider builds. It may or may not be available in the stable release. Please note that software features and availability can change, so it is a good idea to check for the most up-to-date information if you are using a later version of Windows 11.