Here, we’ve chosen the top paid video editing software (if you have no budget, head to our best free video editing software guide). Consequently, whatever your background, you’ll probably find what you need here.
Best Video Editor
Tools are available for Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and Android some of them function on all of these platforms. But if you do decide to use your phone or tablet only, you’ll need our list of the top video editing applications.
Apple iMovie is the best option if simplicity and beauty are what you’re expecting. If you’re recording on your iPhone or have been editing a project on your iPad, you can utilise AirDrop to wirelessly and easily move your project over to your Mac. iMovie’s 10 high-fidelity filters are some of the most elegant in the video editing game.
- The use of a green screen, music, and social network integration are notable aspects. They also seamlessly integrate Apple products.
- Price: Free when a Mac is purchased.
As a technology that transforms blog entries into social promotions, Lumen5 advertises itself. The technique isn’t ideal, and you’ll probably need to make some adjustments to get your blog material to look exactly how you want it to, but the rest of the video-producing procedure is a pleasure.
- Key Characteristics: drag-and-drop interface; ability to create a blog for social media promotions
- Pricing: The free edition allows you to make as many 720p videos as you’d like. Upgrade to 1080p for $59 per month or pay $11 per month to remove the watermark.
Anyone may quickly make videos using their own videos, photographs, text, and audio thanks to Animaker’s own online video editor.
- Standout features include a simple drag-and-drop option with real-time collaboration and lightweight software without a complicated timeline.
- Price ranges from $10 per month to $49 per month.
Nero Video ($49.99), one of the more affordable solutions available, competes favourably with the other tools on this list because of its extensive collection of tricks and effects. As far as beginner-friendly software goes, you can hardly find anything worse.
- Outstanding Qualities Cheap prices.
- Pricing: $39.95 one-time fee.
In addition to having all the features of the other top products on our lists, such as support for 4K and 360-degree VR, Corel VideoStudio also holds the distinction of being the first piece of consumer video editing software to include motion tracking.
- Outstanding Qualities motion monitoring.
- Price: $99.99 in one cash payment.
Filmora from Wondershare
Filmora is one of the most versatile programmes available for video editing. Wondershare’s primary, straightforward, and high-quality video editing programme is called Filmora, but it also provides FilmoraGo (for mobile editing) and Filmora Scrn (for screen recording and editing).
- Features to note include the title tool, screen and mobile editing, and “Easy Mode.”.
- Pricing: A lifetime licence begins at $68.98.
The reason CyberLink PowerDirector is on our list is that, at the end of the day, it has a rather simple user interface. If you go to the product website and follow the directions, you’ll be OK.
- Outstanding characteristics include lightning-fast rendering and a wide range of effects.
- Price: $79.99 in one single payment.
Both beginner and experienced users may benefit from the editor since both can get a head start by utilising one of the platform’s more than 4000 templates while novice users can start from scratch. Additionally, the 8Mn+ iStock library adds flavour to your work.
- Unique Features: 8 Million+ iStock Images & Videos, 4000+ Templates, and No Watermark.
- Pricing: The Business plan is $15 per month, and the Unlimited Plan costs $30 per month.
Adobe Premiere Elements
Adobe Premiere is a particularly appealing choice for novices thanks to the Guided Adjustments function, which enables users to handle both simple edits and complex projects with a lot of help from the programme.
- Highlights include guided edits and an easy-to-use UI.
- Price: $79.99 in one lump sum.
Pinnacle’s user interface is as simple and straightforward as any on our list, even with all of its capabilities. Therefore, Pinnacle can be the option for you if you have a need for speed and don’t mind spending a little additional money on it.
- Top-notch rendering speeds; a wide variety of capabilities and support are standout qualities.
- Cost: A one-time fee of $129.95.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Perhaps the most comprehensive video editing programme available is Adobe Premiere Pro. Here is a recent advertisement we made in Premiere Pro to promote our free AdWords account structure guide.
- Features that stand out are the title tool, many camera and colour options, easy connection with Adobe products, and a simple UI.
- Cost: $19.99 per month.
- Get a Free Trial – Here.
Apple Final Cut Pro X
There is Apple Final Cut Pro X for the most experienced, least financially responsible novices. Although $299.99 may seem expensive for a tool you may find difficult to grasp, those of you who appreciate a challenge and who aspire to a certain degree of expertise in video editing could find it worthwhile.
- Notable features include Magnetic Timeline and Touch Bar interaction.
- Cost: A one-time fee of $299.99.
Movavi Video Editor
Although Movavi is not a well-known brand of video editing software, it has a very attractive user interface and all the capabilities that YouTubers and amateur video editors are likely to need. A variety of soundtrack music is also provided, along with attractive effects and transitions.
- Simple to use user interface.
- Motion tracking and picture-in-picture tools Move with sound.
- 31.43/Video suit/1PC.