The Deepblue Card is a virtual prepaid card that can be used for online transactions, including purchases from websites and mobile applications. It is linked to a user’s Deepblue account and can be loaded with funds using various payment methods, such as credit/debit cards or bank transfers. Users can access their Deepblue Card information, including balance and transaction history, through their Deepblue account dashboard or mobile application.
The Deepblue Card is designed to provide users with a secure and convenient way to make online purchases without the need to share their personal banking information with merchants. It also offers features such as transaction notifications and spending limits to help users stay in control of their finances.
Deepblue Debit Card
The Deepblue Debit Card Account is a bank account that offers bank account functionality without requiring a credit check or a minimum balance. Direct Deposit also allows you to receive your tax return faster.
Republic Bank & Trust Company, an FDIC member, provides banking services. Direct Deposit allows you to get wages or benefit payments up to two days early, View your balance and transaction history, Send money to relatives and friends, Opt for Overdraft Protection Make use of your DeepBlue Account everywhere Debit Mastercard is permitted.
How to do Deepblue Card Registration
- Deepblue’s website can be located at https://www.deepblue.com.
- On the web page, press the “Sign up” option in the upper right corner.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your full name, email address, and mobile number, on the registration form.
- Create a password for your account and then choose your home country.
- Before clicking the “Sign up” option, please read the terms and conditions.
- You need to verify your email address and phone number after setting up your account.
- Log in to your Deepblue account after it has been validated.
- In your account dashboard, navigate to the “Deepblue Card” page.
- Follow the procedures to activate your Deepblue Card, which includes entering your personal information and financing your card with your selected payment method.
Deepblue Debit Card Login
- Click the link to log in to Deepblue Debit Card login at https://www.deepbluedebit.com/account/login.
- If you are yet to register an account, choose “Create One” for getting started. The Registration Page will be visible to you.
- Enter the Username you choose during the Registration procedure.
- Enter your Password in the field
- Select the Login option. You are now signed in to your Deepblue Debit Card account.
How to Activate Deepblue Card Online at deepbluedebit.com
- Click the below link to Activate your Deepblue Debit Card at https://www.deepbluedebit.com/account/activate.
- If you haven’t already, you must add funds to your Deepblue Card by using a payment method such as a credit or debit card, bank transfer, or other accessible choices.
- After adding funds to your Deepblue Card, click the “Activate Card” button.
- Follow the instructions to authenticate your personal information and identification.
- You should be able to use your card for online transactions after it has been activated.
How to Activate Deepblue Card with NetSpend
If you applied for your Deepblue Debit Account using Netspend, you must activate it through Netspend using the information provided. So, to achieve the same, simply follow these easy steps:
- Contact NetSpend customer service at 1-866-387-7363 or 737-220-8956.
- Tell them you want to activate your DEEPBLUE Debit card.
- The customer service agent will ask you for your Social Security Number, and Security Code, and to authenticate your identity.
- Your card will be available to use after they have confirmed everything.
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit on the Phone
- To activate your card, dial 1-833-954-1605 and follow the on-call instructions.
- Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. CT, call the customer support helpline number. Call between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. CT on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Without SSN
SSN is an acronym for Social Security Number, which is a government-issued identification verification code used to authenticate a business unit. So, if you wish to activate a deepBlue debit card, you must first demonstrate your legality. If you do not have an SSN and wish to activate your www.deepbluedebit.com card, you may alternatively give an ARN (Alien Registration Number) or driver’s license. It must be followed –
- Contact Deep Blue Customer Service.
- To the person who represents you enter your name, date of birth, and card number.
- Now, provide your ARN or driver’s license to confirm your identity.
- Your debit card will be activated after the verification process is completed.
Can I use my Deepblue Card Internationally?
Yes, the Deepblue Card can be used for online transactions worldwide, but specific terms and conditions may apply based on your location and the merchant.
Are there any fees associated with the Deepblue Card?
Yes, there may be fees associated with using the Deepblue Card, such as loading fees, transaction fees, and foreign exchange fees. It's important to review the terms and conditions of the card carefully to understand the fees associated with it.
Can I withdraw cash using my Deepblue Card?
No, the Deepblue Card cannot be used to withdraw cash from ATMs or banks. It is designed for online transactions only.
How do I get a Deepblue Card?
To get a Deepblue Card, you will need to sign up for a Deepblue account and navigate to the “Deepblue Card” section of your account dashboard. You can then follow the prompts to set up and activate your card.