eKosh is the name of the Uttarakhand IFMS HRMS payslip website. If you work for the Uttarakhand Treasury Directorate, you can get your pay information on this website. This website is available online, and it simplifies issues while reducing the need for a lot of documentation. Your pay slip is an important document that you may use for a number of purposes, including getting a loan, paying taxes, applying for a house loan, and even looking for work.
When you get your payslip, you may see a lot of information about yourself, such as your bank account details, the money deducted from your salary, how many days you have worked, and so on. You can simply find all the limited information about your payslip with eKosh. Employees in Uttarakhand may download pay slips from the eKosh online website, also referred to as the IFMS Uttarakhand Employee login page. The UK State Treasury and the Finance Department are in control of this website.
The Uttarakhand government has introduced the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) a platform for its employees. This website offers a number of services, including record keeping and easy access to monthly pay slips. Employees can also utilize it to apply for allowances, leaves and other benefits and view their service records whenever needed. It’s important to note that this service is available to residents of Uttarakhand.
Every month, the IFMS UK Pay Slips are generated and may be shown and downloaded conveniently and securely. The IFMS UK system checks that salaries are provided on time, that deductions are properly calculated, and that the financial management process for government employees is more controlled and accessible.
The website https://ifms.uk.gov.in is the official website for Uttarakhand’s Integrated Financial Management and Information System (IFMIS). The https://ifms.uk.gov.in login is a single website via which Uttarakhand employees may access a number of job-related services. Employees may use this website to easily check their income data and GPF statement, schedule their leaves, view their pension statement, and look for other necessary work-related details.
Ekosh Pay Slip
The Indian state of Uttarakhand is making improvements in its economic and digital development. The government provides a number of online services for its employees to keep documents and reduce the requirement for hardcopy. The EKOSH pay slip website was created to help government employees by providing salary slips and providing information on loans, leave, allowances, taxes, and other deductions.
Every month, EKOSH UK Pay Slips are produced and may be viewed and downloaded conveniently and securely. The online EKOSH UK system confirms that salaries are received on time and deductions are processed effectively.
IFMS UK Login
The IFMS Uttarakhand login website is both secure and accessible to users, maintaining the safety of employees’ personal information while allowing users to manage accounting processes. To use the features on the official IFMS Uttarakhand website, you must first log in. Here’s how to log in to the eKOSH Uttarakhand website: follow the below steps.
- Go to the Uttarakhand IFMS Portal’s official portal at https://ifms.uk.gov.in/
- Next, scroll down the page on the website until you see the ‘Login’ option and click on it.
- On the login screen, you must enter your RMN, Employee Number, or Aadhaar Number and also your password and the captcha code.
- After you have entered this information, click the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, you will be signed in to the EKOSH pay slip website.
How to Reset Ekosh IFMS Uttarakhand Login Password
You may reset your Ekosh Pay Slip Password online by using online services. If your phone number is registered with the Ekosh IFMS Uttarakhand, you may easily change your lost password online. Follow the below steps to reset your password.
- Go to the IFMS UK website at http://ekosh.uk.gov.in.
- After, check for the ‘Login to CTS’ button, shown in green on the web page.
- The ‘Forgot Password’ button will be found at the bottom of the login page, and then click on it.
- On the new page, enter your employee ID here and enter the phone number using which you registered.
- Then select the ‘Get OTP’ option. After, the system will provide an OTP to the phone number.
- Next, enter the OTP in the given field. You need to enter your new password and click the ‘Reset password’ option.
- Now, your password will be reset successfully.
How to Download eKosh IFMS UK Employee Pay Slip 2024 PDF
Employees in many departments of the Uttarakhand state government may verify the information and get each month’s pay slips from your login web page at the e-pay roll system website. The government has made it easy for customers to download their eKosh IFMS UK employee pay slips PDF2024 from the website instead of visiting the offices. Follow the given instructions.
- Visit the IFMS Uttarakhand website at http://ekosh.uk.gov.in.
- Look for the ‘Login to the CTS’ button to scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
- Then, provide your proper RMN/ Employee Code/ ID or Aadhaar number given fields and click the login button.
- Next, your employee homepage will appear after you log in. It will have options in the menu such as ‘My Profile’, ‘My Claims’, ‘Reports’, and ‘Support’ options.
- You can select the ‘Reports’ option from the drop-down menu. A pop-up window will open, displaying several options such as ‘Pay Slip’, ‘GPF Slip’, ‘Annual Salary Statement’, ‘Claim Report’, and others.
- You may now select the ‘Pay Slip’ option, and the online application will generate a pay slip for the month and year you selected.
- Finally, your eKosh IFMS UK employee pay slip will appear, allowing you to download it as a PDF file.
How can I get a copy of my IFMS Uttarakhand employee salary slip for 2024?
You may get your IFMS Uttarakhand employee salary slip 2024 by going to the Uttarakhand government’s official website at https://ifms.uk.gov.in/ and entering your employee ID and password on the ‘Salary Slip’ option under the ‘Employee Corner’ category. Then, you can download the IFMS Uttarakhand employee salary slip 2024.
Which information is on the IFMS Uttarakhand salary slip?
An IFMS Uttarakhand employee salary slip normally includes information like your basic salary, deductions, allowances, and additional money-related details about your work.
How can I change my IFMS Uttarakhand portal password?
When you forget your password or want to change it, you normally use the ‘Forgot Password’ button to reset it on the login page. You may be required to enter a few details for verification and reset your IFMS Uttarakhand portal password.
Can I view previous months’ pay slips on IFMS Uttarakhand?
Yes, you will be able to retrieve your previous month’s pay slips via the website at http://ekosh.uk.gov.in. You may need to scroll to the relevant months or utilize a search feature if one is provided.