Microsoft Word, one of the most popular Office tools, may be used to produce reports, letters, apps, e-books, and even forms. Would you like to convert Word to PDF using office tools? This simple guide helps you to learn how to convert MS Word to PDF or XPS format on Windows, macOS, and iOS devices.
Convert Word to Pdf
Utilizing an online converter is the most practical approach to converting Word to PDF if you need to convert a smaller number of Documents. The below steps help you to convert a less number of docus if anyone does not need to use a longer time without installing software.
- Word to PDF Converter should be your first choice for online Word to PDF Conversion.
- Search and open any online provider such as lovepdf.com, pdf2go.com or any.
- Upload your Microsoft Word file will be uploaded.
- If you wish to extract text from scanned pages, select “Use OCR“.
- Select a language, then Select the “Start” button.
The Word Document will be converted to PDF file format, Download and use the document as your wish.
How to Convert or Save a Document to PDF or XPS Using MS Word
Microsoft included a free PDF conversion tool that enables you to save your documents in PDF format, making it incredibly simple to convert a Microsoft Word document to that format. Below are steps to explain to convert Doc to Pdf using Windows, macOS and the Web.
Microsoft Office Print Tool
- Another way to save the Word document as a PDF file is by printing it.
- To do this, click on ‘File‘ and then ‘Print‘.
- Under ‘Printer‘, select ‘Microsoft print to PDF‘ in the drop-down menu.
- Now click on ‘Print‘.
- You’ll notice the file can be saved as a PDF but you don’t have the settings options such as adding a password with this method.
- Once you have selected where you want the file to be saved, click ‘Save‘.
- Install the “Save as PDF or XPS” add-in to Microsoft Office on your PC or Laptop.
- Download the Application – Here
- To accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, check the box. Select “Continue,” then.
- There will be a popup that appears to let you know when the installation is finished.
- Select “OK“. Open the Word document you wish to convert in Microsoft Office after starting it.
- Then, from the office menu, choose “Save As” and “PDF or XPS“.
- Choose a place to save your PDF file and give it a name and Select “Publish“.
- Open a Word document in Office Word on a Mac.
- On Mac’s screen, click the “File” tab in the upper-left corner.
- Choose “Save As” from the drop-down option to save a document.
- Give your file a name and a destination in the newly created window where it will be saved.
- Choose “PDF” from the drop-down option after clicking “File Format“.
- The “Export” button will convert the file to a PDF for you.
- This is useful if you don’t have the desktop version of Microsoft Word.
- Log into https://office.com using your Microsoft Account.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft Account, you can create one for free.
- Now you can access Word Online and you can either create your Word document or open it.
- Now click ‘File‘ and then ‘Save as‘ and Select the ‘Download as PDF‘ option.
- Now that the document is ready, you can view it by pressing ‘Download‘.
Use third-party online converter websites also to convert Word to Pdf such as HiPDF, lovepdf.com, pdf2go.com and etc by following the steps:
- Start the HiPDF Word to PDF application at https://www.hipdf.com/word-to-pdf.
- Using the “Choose file” option, search for the file you wish to convert.
- Tap the “Convert” button. The “Download” icon may be clicked to export your converted file.