UKTV Play is a free on-demand video streaming service available to the general public in the United Kingdom. Customers may view all of the top movies whenever and wherever they need. If you watch UKTV, you may choose from various genres such as comedy, sports, documentaries, shows, and much more.
Users may watch all of the top shows from many digital channels in one place. You must register on the UK TV website to use the streaming service. After that, choose a plan. From then on, you must activate the help on your device by visiting www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate on your device. Then, the user may enter the UKTV Play Activation Code and log into their account to watch whenever and wherever they want.
UKTV is a preferred service that provides on-demand online media watching, but you must first register on the official UK TV website. Following the registration procedure, you must select a subscription plan. Then, you must complete Sign to receive a code supporting the activation procedure at www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate. The UK TV play activation code is only valid for 30 minutes and may only be used once.
If the UK TV play activation code has been seen on your TV screen for more than 30 minutes, a fresh UK TV play code may be displayed. The code has five digits and mainly contains numbers and letters. The code would display on the TV screen once you logged into your UK TV Play account and clicked the ‘Sign In‘ or ‘Register‘ button when requested. UKTV’s shows are subtitles and are available on Android and iOS mobile devices.
How to Sign in UKTV Play Account
You cannot install the UKTV Play app on your streaming device without having an active account. Hence, to create an account, follow these instructions.
- Go to the website www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate on your mobile, tablet, or desktop.
- Choose the ‘Sign In’ or ‘Register to Watch‘ option.
- After, click the ‘Register to watch for free’ option at https://uktvplay.co.uk/account/register.
- Submit your email address, password, first and last names, birth date, gender, and postcode.
- If you want to get emails about the next shows, click the checkbox.
- After entering all of the required information, click the ‘Register to watch for free’ button.
- Finally, follow the steps in the email to confirm your email address.
- Once your details have been verified, you may sign in to your account.
How to Login to UKTV Play
To activate UK TV on any device that can access their streaming apps, you must log into your account; you can follow the given steps below.
- Open the UKTV Play app on your television.
- Choose the ‘Sign In / Register‘ option.
- Your TV will display a 5-digit code.
- Go to https://www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate on your phone, tablet, or computer web browser.
- Enter your username and password to access the website.
- Submit the 5-digit activation code that displays on the TV screen.
- Click ‘Log In’ and a confirmation message will show on your TV in a few seconds.
- UKTV Play is available on your television.
How to do UKTV Play Activation at uktvplay.co.uk/activate
UKTV Play is available for multiple devices. To find out if your device is eligible, go to www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate. Then, to activate services on your devices, just follow the ways to activate your subscription on various devices in a simple manner given below.
How to Activate UKTV Play on Apple TV
UKTV Play on Apple TV using UKTV Play Activation Code. And follow the instructions to activate it.
- On your Apple TV, go to the App Store.
- Use the Search option to find the UKTV Play app on the App Store.
- Then, to install the application, press the Get button.
- Open the application on Apple TV after it has been installed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to receive a 5-digit activation number and URL.
- With a web browser, go to www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate.
- Sign in using your email address and password to your account.
- Now, you can enter the code shown on your Apple TV and press the Activate button.
How to Activate UKTV Play on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Describe instructions for installing the UKTV Play app on your Amazon Fire TV. Ensure your Fire TV is running the most recent operating system version. You need to activate the fire TV by following the below steps.
- You must first connect your Amazon Fire TV Stic to a power supply. Then, return to the home screen and choose the menu option.
- Look for the search icon in the app menu and type in UKTV Play using a keyboard.
- Select one of these and click the ‘download‘ or ‘get‘ button to install UKTV Play on your Fire TV.
- After correctly installing the app, activate it and click on the ‘sign in or register‘ button.
- Submit your account information, and you’ll be sent to the next page and then given a 5-digit activation code.
- Enter www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate in the URL field of any other device.
- Sign in with your login information and enter the code in the required field.
- Now, click the ‘Sign in to your TV‘ option to finish. Your Amazon Fire TV should now have been activated.
How to Activate UKTV Play on Roku
Activation of the streaming services on ROKU TV is also simple; the following steps are helpful to activate by entering the activation code.
- Go to the Homepage screen on ROKU TV.
- Launch the UKTV App and go to My Channels.
- 5-Digit Activation Code will be showing on the screen, then make a copy of it.
- Now, in any browser, navigate to ‘www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate‘.
- Login into your account using your Username and Password.
- Type the UKTV Play Activation Code now.
- Now, click the Activate and Done button.
How to Activate UKTV Play on Sony
You may stream your favourite shows on your Sony Smart TV with the UKTV Play. Follow these simple steps.
- On your Sony TV’s remote, press the ‘home‘ button.
- Open the UKTV Play from the applications menu. Enter your login information.
- The activation code will show on your screen in a few seconds. Go to any device web browser and type www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate.
- Sign in with the same account information you used to get an activation code.
- Type in the blank field with the activation Code and select the sign-in option.
- Now, you can activate your UKTV play on your Sony TV.
How to Activate UKTV Play on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung users can also activate the OTT Services by logging into their account in simple steps.
- On your Samsung TV remote, press the ‘Home‘ button.
- On the main screen, select the Apps tab. On the right, click the search icon.
- Choose a UKTV Play application from the list of options and install it.
- This may require some time to finish the installation and then launch the app.
- Sign in with your account username and password.
- A five-digit code will appear on the screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Open another browser and navigate to the www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate link.
- Enter the code provided in the next field. And choose the sign-in option for your smart TV.
- Now, you can activate your UKTV play on your Samsung TV.
How to watch UKTV Play by using Chromecast
Follow the steps below to connect your Chromecast to a Smart TV
- Connect the Chromecast to an HDMI port on your smart TV.
- The Smart TV and smartphone must then be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the UKTV Play and Google Home apps on your phone.
- Sign in to the UKTV Play app using the website link www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate.
- Choose the video you want to watch and then click the streaming symbol on the right side of the screen.
- The application will automatically search for nearby Chromecast devices; when someone appears, select it.
- Now, you’re ready to watch UKTV Play by using Chromecast.
I'm unable to identify the Code. What can I do?
The activation code will appear on your TV screen when you try to watch a show without signing in.
I can't get the Activation Code to work. What should I do?
The code may only be used once and is valid for 30 minutes. As a reason, if you're using code after the specified time, this will not work. You may activate the UKTV Play app at uktvplay.co.uk/activate by entering the new code from the TV screen.
Is it free to use UKTV Play?
Yes, UKTV Play is completely free to use. Specified content, as such, may need to subscribe to a specific channel or service.
Can I Save videos from UKTV Play?
No, UKTV Play does not presently provide offline viewing of shows.
What are the Specifications for using the UKTV Play APP?
You'll need a smart TV with the app installed and also an internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or computer to access UKTV Play. A UKTV Play account is also required.