The state government of Andhra Pradesh provides a useful online service for its employees. Employees can utilize this website to keep control of their loan applications, check their GPF slips, and download these slips. Normal-scale non-gazetted and gazetted employees, particularly teachers, have access to the AP ZPGPF website. AP ZPGPF is a name for Zilla Parishad’s General Provident Funds.
The state government’s GPF department manages the website www.zpgpf.nic.gov.in. It allows employees to see their GPF account details, such as the amount of money they have helped, the interest they have received, and any withdrawals they have made. Employees can now access their GPF Annual Account Statements, report mistakes, request revisions, and look for other GPF-related information online at the ZPGPF website. It is an excellent service for government employees to manage and remain updated about their GPF account.
The AP ZPGPF Annual Slip 2024 is issued on the part of the Government of Andhra Pradesh by the Zilla Parishad Provident Fund Department. It is available on their official website, www.zpgpf.ap.nic.in. If the government of Andhra Pradesh employs you, you may view and download your account statements for every financial year on the official website. Simply enter your details and log in. Every employee receives 6% of their earnings as a required GPF membership bonus.
On the other hand, employees in administrative jobs can cancel their membership four months before retirement. Members must verify and save their ZPGPDF slips for future reference. There are several requirements for using this portal: government employees must have completed 5 years of employment, and persons with 10 years of service are also eligible. The National Informatics Centre, sometimes referred to as NIC India, manages the GPF website.
How to Download AP ZPGPF Annual Slip 2024
The Andhra Pradesh Government has released the AP ZP GPF Annual Slips accessible through the official website of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development via the Zilla Praja Parishad General Provident Fund. Employees from multiple departments can use this website to verify their information and download the ZP GPF AP Annual Slips. Follow the below steps.
- Go to the website of the Andhra Pradesh Zilla Praja Parishad at http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in/
- On the login page, enter your local GPF Account Number and Password.
- Enter the captcha code in the relevant field and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The yearly slips for the present financial year, such as 2024-24, will then be shown on your smart device.
- Now, you can download it in PDF format. Make a printout for future reference.
AP ZPGPF Slip 2024 Download by PF Number
You can download the online slips for the AP ZPGPF Slips using your PF Number. Please follow the given procedure.
- Visit the official ZPGPF website at http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in.
- You will be asked to enter your Provident Fund Account Number on the home page.
- Then, select your District from the dropdown menu.
- After, type your password, which will include ’emp’ and your PF number.
- Next, enter the captcha code in the given field and then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that, on the right side of the screen, choose the menu tab to see the ledger card for different years. Choose the yearly slips from the list.
- Now, the statement for the selected year will be generated by the system. You can click the ‘Print’ button to download the GPPF slip.
AP GPF, ZPPF Advance
An employee may be eligible for a GPF advance if the government gives advances to employees under the conditions that follow.
- The maximum GPF advance is three months’ pay or 50% of the total GPF account balance.
- During their employment, an employee may get a GPF advance two times.
- A GPF advance can be produced for a number of reasons, including medical care for you or the people you depend on and expenses for education in particular higher education in India or overseas.
- Funerals, marriages, engagements, and birthday celebrations are examples of family events.
- Payments for family occasions such as funerals, marriages, engagements, and birthday celebrations.
- Tour and travel expenses and purchasing, building, or repairing a house.
- You can get a loan for agricultural or corporate land six months before retirement and buying an automobile.
AP ZPGPF Partial Withdrawal
Employees must utilise the following procedures to apply for a GPF Advance:
- First, complete out the provided application form, which may be collected at the ZPPF office. Provide any relevant details or justifications supporting your request.
- Then submit the application for permission to the proper authorities.
- Once your advance is accepted, you can return it in 24 instalments, but not more than that.
- Employees who have served 20 years or who will retire within the next 10 years may apply for a partial final withdrawal through their GPF account. However, remember that partial final withdrawals are not refunded.
- When allowing a ‘Part Final Withdrawal’, several requirements and conditions must be completed. These safety measures serve to guarantee that the withdrawal is legal and follows the set norms and rules.
Requirements for Registration in the AP ZPGPF Portal
- Employees who plan to retire are unable to borrow from their GPF account.
- It’s important to remember that state government employees can take a loan more than twice throughout their loan period, which means they can get GPF loans on several occasions, depending on their needs and abilities.
- Andhra Pradesh government employees are able to get a loan by providing their monthly pay slips.
AP ZPGPF Nominee Registration Process
Employees who are registered in the AP ZPGPF service must select a candidate for their GPF account. If the account holder dies while serving, after retiring or suffers from a serious disease or mental impairment, all funds and benefits from the account will be passed to the nominee person. Employees must submit detailed information on their nominees. This indicates that the nominee can be quickly identified if required and that they have access to the account’s advantages if a situation like this happens.
Can I get a loan on my AP ZPGPF balance?
Yes, you can request a loan from your AP ZPGPF balance. GPF loans are provided to government employees in the state of Andhra Pradesh who have served for at least three years and maintain a balance in their GPF account.
How can I find out how much money is in my AP ZPGPF account?
You may view the balance of your AP ZPGPF account by visiting the Andhra Pradesh Treasury Department’s official website at http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in/.
How do I make changes to my personal details on my AP ZPGPF slip?
You must contact your relevant department or office to change the personal details on your AP ZPGPF (Andhra Pradesh Government Employees’ General Provident Fund) slip.
How am able to download my AP ZPGPF slip?
Employees can download the AP ZPGPF slip by simply visiting the GPF department’s official website http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in/ and logging in with their login information. Then, you can go to the pay slip category to download your AP ZPGPF slip.