Those who are in the age of 13 and above, must know about the social media chat app which has become very famous at present. Snapchat social media apps allow users to exchange photos and videos also called then snaps.
Snapchat app is advertised as the latest kind of camera because of its functionality like taking a photo or videos, lenses, adding filters, or other effects and sharing them with other users. Sometimes might you feel awkward, when you don’t share your photos, videos and other things with other users.
It is because of that you may be restricted by someone. You can try some ways kike searching with their full name or user name, looking at Snapchat history chat, sending a message to them or using a mutual friend. By using the mentioned ways you can find out who blocked you on the Snapchat app.
Ways to Find Out if You’re Blocked on Snapchat?
You aren’t going to get an alert or notification if you’ve been restricted on Snapchat, but there are options to figure this out. If you thought anybody has restricted you, try searching for their username, going into your conversations, or sending them a Snapchat message.
By trying all these even fails, you can find out if you’ve been stopped by looking up their name on another account.
Try to find out their username/full name: If you’ve been restricted on Snapchat by anyone, won’t show up their account when you look for it. To check this.
- Open the Snapchat app and hit on the magnifying glass icon, located toward the top-left corner of the screen.
- Then enter their full name or username.
- If the name won’t show up, that means they’ve restricted you on the Snapchat app.
Check previous or recent Chats or conversations: If you any hesitating that anyone has stopped you on the Snapchat app, and you’ve had conversations with them in the app, you may be able to tell for sure by going into your chat history.
- First, Sign in to your account by opening the Snapchat app and checking previous or recent conversations.
- After that, knock the speech bubble icon which will identify at the lower of the displayed screen to the left of the capture tab.
- Then go into your chats to check the recent or previous conversations.
- If don’t find it in your chat history, you need to understand that, signifies someone blocked you on Snapchat.
Find out by Sending a message: Try to send a message to whom you are suspecting that he might block you on the Snapchat app. If you observe an automated reply displaying like, “Failed to send your message and try again by taping”. By looking at this you can understand that you have been blocked by so.
Check your Network connections: Please ensure that your network connections are properly connected or not. This might be a reason sometimes why you could not find other’s conversations on Snapchat. So you can also verify your WiFi signal strength, just in case. Still says ‘Pending’, then, you are stopped on the Snapchat app.
Search their name from a different account or take help from a mutual friend: If the person’s name not displaying in your chat history then you can take help from your mutual friend. Request him to search for the person’s name.
If the person’s name displaying in your mutual friend’s Snapchat history then the person who you are hesitating might have done blocking to you.
How Can You Tell if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat?
Verify your Snnphchat history for your most recent or fresh or previous Conversations
It is one of the major reasons to understand that you are blocked on Snapchat. Just follow the following to peep into your chat history.
- Firstly, log in with your login credentials by opening the Snapchat app.
- Later, the camera tab will open on Snapchat.
- Next, go to the ‘Chats’ tab. Or you can do so by tapping on the speech bubble icon at the lower of the screen which is displayed to the left of Snapchat’s camera button.
- You won’t look at any chat history or conversations If the user has blocked you.
Enquire the Details by Using their Full Name/Username
The below process is useful to enquire about their full name/username on Snapchat.
- Begin with knocking on the Search button which is displayed above the screen on the Snapchat app.
- Later, enter the full name or username of the Snapchatter you would like to find. It is worth noting that you search with the profile’s username to get the best results.
- Next, your suspected user has blocked you will be displayed in the search outcome. they appear under the ‘My Friends’ category or ‘ Add Friends’ category.
- If the user won’t display in searching with the prompt username, just it can be understood that they have restricted you on Snapchat or removed their account.
Follow up their username from a mutual friend or with a different account on the Snapchat app.
The following steps are to be followed to follow up their user name with a different account or a mutual friend.
- You can request a friend to assist you and look up the respective username from their account.
- Open a new one and search for their username by Signing out of your own account.
Make a Try by Sending them a Text Message
- Have a trial by messaging them, in case you chatted already with the person previously and got chat on your list.
- you have been blocked by the user, then you will find a message on the screen like ‘Failed to send your message – Tap tries again‘ or ‘Pending‘.
Verify the Contact list On Snapchat
- If the user is lively and just went offline on your Snapchat contacts list searching, this could be meaning of you have been blocked by that user.
View Their Story
- Have a trial to look up their stories on Snapchat, If you are well known that the person or user you are doubting is a story lover. This can be an indicator for you to additional prove your thought of being blocked on Snapchat.
How Can I Remove or Delete a Snapchat Account?
You can delete an account on the Snapchat page by signing in to the account and tapping on delete my account. Then again sign in to reactivate your account. Then within 30 days, your account will be disappeared forever.
Is it Possible to mute Someone on Snapchat?
If you would to mute any user that you don’t like to chat with or send snaps or share stories, for that you just, go with your friend list on Snapchat, choose the user’s profile, and hit on Settings. Then go with the Do Not Disturb or Mute Story option.
Can I Block Someone on Snapchat?
To block anyone on Snapchat, go through your conversations and pick a user name to block and finally knock on the block to the person you would like.
What will happen when you restrict someone on Snapchat,?
You cannot find any more users when blocked users on the Snapchat app, even if they would like to search for you. Not only that, but they also can't do any conversations with you. They can’t send you snaps and no more viewing your stories and sharing them with you.