Download Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card list 2019 and Find Ration Card Status and Application Process for New Ration Card and Edit or Modification of UP Ration Card Online, Get UP BPL and APL Ration Card Holder New List 2019 and Search UP Ration Details Online at http://fcs.up.nic.in…
उत्तर प्रदेश नई राशन कार्ड सूची 2019 डाउनलोड करें और नए राशन कार्ड के लिए राशन कार्ड स्थिति और आवेदन प्रक्रिया खोजें और यूपी राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन के संपादन या संशोधन, यूपी बीपीएल और एपीएल राशन कार्ड धारक नई सूची 2019 प्राप्त करें और यूपी राशन विवरण ऑनलाइन खोजें|
The Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Uttar Pradesh has provide the felicity to apply new ration card online and status checking of submitted ration application along find or search UP Ration Card holders list for both of UP BPL and APL ration card holders details with new list of ration cards in the year of 2019 (recently) under National Food Security Act,.
Uttar Pradesh Government released new ration card list in district wise for all rural and urban areas in the state, and the Uttar Pradesh food and civil supplies has issued the ration cards for all eligible below poverty line (BPL) and above poverty line (APL) family’s in the state.
The UP state citizens whose name was not in the new list of 2019 wants to apply for new ration card and the service available through online and offline application registration. Ration card is essential for poor people and to take benefits of schemes under Government of Uttar Pradesh. So, candidates are advised to apply new ration card at official website of fcs.up.nic.in.
Importance of Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh: उत्तर प्रदेश में राशन कार्ड का महत्व
- Ration card is essential for poor people or the people who are in below poverty line because to take benefits of schemes under Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Through this ration card poor people get the ration such as wheat, oil, rice etc to the people on the basis of Above Poverty Line and Below Poverty Line
- Government provides ration such as wheat, sugar, oil at a very low-price.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government Provide food and fuel for cooking purpose.
- You can use this Ration card as ID proof at many places and etc.
- Government of Uttar Pradesh has provide some schemes based on ration card details
Requirement for applying New Ration card 2019-2020: नए राशन कार्ड को लागू करने की आवश्यकता
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Recent Photograph (passport Size)
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Caste Certificate
- Gas Connection
- Income Certificate
Eligibility for applying Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card 2019-20: उत्तर प्रदेश न्यू राशन कार्ड लगाने के लिए पात्रता
- 1 Eligibility for applying Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card 2019-20: उत्तर प्रदेश न्यू राशन कार्ड लगाने के लिए पात्रता
- 2 How to get UP NFCI Ration Card list 2019-2020 and check status online / District wise: यूपी NFCI राशन कार्ड सूची 2019-2020 कैसे प्राप्त करें और ऑनलाइन स्थिति / जिलावार की स्थिति जांचें
- 3 Search NSFA UP Ration card list Name Wise – How to search UP Ration Card Details Name wise : NFCI UP राशन कार्ड सूची का नाम नाम बुद्धिमान – यूपी राशन कार्ड विवरण कैसे खोजा जाए नाम के अनुसार
- 4 How to apply for new UP ration card: नए यूपी राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
- 5 Apply for Corrections / Changes or Modification of UP Ration Card for Name and Address Corrections or Updating of Family Members
- Only for poor families who are under below poverty line those family’s can apply BPL Ration card and who have above poverty line those are eligible to get APL ration card.
- The ration card is issued to the people having their income less than 10000 or 1 lakh.
- This ration card is issued for both BPL and APL people.
- The Applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
How to get UP NFCI Ration Card list 2019-2020 and check status online / District wise: यूपी NFCI राशन कार्ड सूची 2019-2020 कैसे प्राप्त करें और ऑनलाइन स्थिति / जिलावार की स्थिति जांचें
we have providing the simple produce to check UP New Ration Card Application 2019-20 status check with downloading of district wise new ration card holders list for all rural and urban areas in the state from the following steps.
- First the citizen of UP can visit Department of Food and Civil Supplies official website of ‘https://fcs.up.nic.in’, now you have seen home page of the UP state Food and Civil Supplies Portal .
- After then select and proceed with the link of “एन.एफ.एस.ए” (NFSA) provided on navigation (menu bar).
- Then search and proceed with the link of on “Eligibilities list of National Food Security Act (NSFA)” under the “एन.एफ.एस.ए” (NSFA) section.
- Or open the direct link (“http://22.214.171.124/fcs/Food/citizen/Default.aspx”).
- After opening given link, the page will redirected to the page of new ration card holders list for all 75 district’s in the state.
- Then select your responsible district name and proceed with the link as per bellow image.
- After selecting your district, you will see two different options, select witch is you have applicable. One of them is about rural areas and another one is urban areas as per following image.
- Then select your village or town name, then you have seen all new ration card holders list, find your name in listed UP new ration card holders list as per bellow image.
- Then proceed through number of ration card, witch is showing at your name to find out details.
- Then a page will redirect containing all ration cards list in your village or city.
That’s it above process will show your new ration card details for Uttar Pradesh,
Search NSFA UP Ration card list Name Wise – How to search UP Ration Card Details Name wise : NFCI UP राशन कार्ड सूची का नाम नाम बुद्धिमान – यूपी राशन कार्ड विवरण कैसे खोजा जाए नाम के अनुसार
This is one of the easiest methods of searching NSFA UP Ration Card online, Searching of ration card in district wise is somewhat difficult but through this process you can search UP Ration Card Details easily. Searching of NSFA UP ration card in name wise in detailed words –
- Open the “http://126.96.36.199/fcs/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx” URL, after opening given URL you can find a page containing National Food Security Act form as shown in the given below image
- after then fill the form with appropriate details such as district, area, name of applicant etc.
- Then enter the captcha correctly which provided in bottom of the NFSA form and then proceed to next step by hitting submit button.
- After proceeding through submit button you will see a page containing your ration card.
- Then proceed to view link to view your complete details.
Go through the above process to get your ration card easily
How to apply for new UP ration card: नए यूपी राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
The Government of Uttar Pradesh was provided two methods for applying the new ration Card they are –
- online mode.
- offline application submission .
UP Ration Card Online Registration Process : यूपी राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
Uttar Pradesh Government Provided that applying new ration card through online and you can easily get ration card number through online process than that of offline process, we have provided detailed information of apply for new UP ration card from the following steps…
- To apply for a new ration card open http://fcs.up.nic.in/, by opening the given link you can see the home page of Food and Civil Supplies (AAPURTI) official website
- then search for Ration Card online apply link on the official website.
- after going through the above link a window will be opened containing small form
- Fill the form with necessary and appropriate details such as Mobile No and Click next.
- Then you will receive a One Time Password to your entered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP on Specified OTP box and if you are not getting OTP check the number once again and the again click on resend OTP option.
- Then proceed with filling your Personal Details on the form
- if it is necessary upload your photo copy an your relative photo copy.
- after all this process is done go through Submit button.then you will receive an application number, remember it for further purpose.
- Then take a printout of that application for further purposes.
that’s it, it was a simple process to apply for NFSA UP new ration card.
UP Ration Card offline Application Registration Process: यूपी राशन कार्ड ऑफलाइन आवेदन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
The UP State eligible Citizens also an apply for UP new ration card with submitting an offline application form, eligible candidates can download the application form and fill their family details completely and submit at nearest circle office, but it is tough process as compared with the online process, but many people will prefer to applying ration card through offline registration.
- In this process first download the application form from the AAPURTI official portal and take a print out of it ( we have provide the application form from above link).
- After the above step fill the application form correctly with correct details.
- then submit the form to department of ration card district wise.
- If you are from to the rural area of Uttar Pradesh, then submit the application form to Tehsil Office.
- then ask for Temporary UP Ration Card Number.
Among this processes, you can easily get temporary ration card number through online process than that of offline process, We know that online process is easy to apply than that offline Applying process, this temporary application number act as a proof which the application form is running. that’s it the above process will show how to apply for a new ration card through offline.
Apply for Corrections / Changes or Modification of UP Ration Card for Name and Address Corrections or Updating of Family Members
नाम और पता सुधार या परिवार के सदस्यों के अद्यतन के लिए यूपी राशन कार्ड के सुधार / परिवर्तन या संशोधन के लिए आवेदन करें
Many of ration card holders have corrections on their UP NFSA ration card such as name, Date of Birth, spelling mistake in name of the applicant, address, and area and etc., if any change in your new ration card by Uttar Pradesh Government, go to your neared consumer office and take a correction form from them and fill correction of ration card form with necessary details. After completing form filling submit it to consumer office or your area tahsildar. And get a verification paper or certificate from them.
Addition and deletions of ration card details : राशन कार्ड विवरण के जोड़ और हटाना
Addition and deletion of ration card details occurs in three situations they are first one, newly weed couple, and birth of children and last case, death of any person in the family. So, it is compulsory to delete or change their name from UP ration card new list. Addition of ration card details and deletion of ration card details are given below –
Addition of details in ration card : राशन कार्ड में विवरण का जोड़ा
For applying Uttar Pradesh new ration card or addition on details on ration card, in first step visit your neared by ration card details changing office and take addition of person form from that office or from your village tahsildar and fill the application form with suitable details and submit it to your tahsildar or to the consumer office. There are two cases in addition of ration card details such as, if you want to add a child name you should submit DOB certificate and also marriage certificate of newly married couple and also their deletion certificate. And another one is that, if you are adding a newly married couple names in UP new list ration cards they should submit marriage certificate or invitation of wedding card.
Deletion of ration card details : राशन कार्ड विवरण हटाना
Deletion of ration card details is a simple process. Deletion of ration card details occurs when death of a person in family. so visit your neared by ration card details changing office and take addition of person form from that office or from your village tahsildar and fill the application form with suitable details and also reason for deleting name of the candidate from UP NFSA Ration card list and submit it to your tahsildar or to the consumer office. That’s it go through the above process to delete any name of the person in the family.
How to get Cancellation Certificate : रद्दीकरण प्रमाण पत्र कैसे प्राप्त करें
If any UP ration card holder wants to cancel their NFSA ration card then obtain a cancellation form of ration card from consumer area or tahsildar and fill the ration card with suitable details and also reason for canceling UP ration card and submit it to consumer office neared by your area and they will submit it through online and they will give cancelation ID from the officer. Remember the cancellation certificate ID for further use.
How to Apply for Duplicate Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh : उत्तर प्रदेश में डुप्लिकेट राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
Many people apply for duplicate ration card because the candidate original Uttar Pradesh ration card will lose. Follow the steps to apply for a duplicate ration card, first download Form D from the online or get the Form D application from neared by Office and fill the form with necessary details and also reason for applying for a duplicate ration card and submit the application in that office and take duplicate ration card from them after few days. So, that’s simple process go through above process to apply duplicate ration card.
Ration card transfer to one place to other place : राशन कार्ड को दूसरी जगह पर स्थानांतरित करने के लिए कैसे करें
Transfer of ration card will occur when a family is migrating from one place to another place in same state. Follow the process for Appling transfer form of UP NFSA ration card, first go to your neared ration office and take transfer from them and fill it with necessary details and submit the application along with ID proof and land certificate. And that’s it go through the above process to transfer ration cad to another place.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana : अंत्योदय अन्न योजना
It is a scheme like Below poverty line (BPL) scheme in Uttar Pradesh, it plays a vital role in government of Uttar Pradesh schemes such as Sarvajanik Vitaran Pranani of FCS. Many people don’t know about Antyodaya anna Yojana rather than many people know BPL and APL. This Antyodaya anna Yojana will give the products such as 15 Kg wheat at the rate of 2RS per kg and 20 kg Rice at the rate of 3RS per kg. for 700 gram levi chini is given at price of 13.5 rupees .