Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Online Map Record Print for Bhu Map Record and Khasra Khatauni Online Verification….
उत्तर प्रदेश भु नक्शा ऑनलाइन नक्शा रिकॉर्ड भू मानचित्र रिकॉर्ड और खसरा खतूनी ऑनलाइन सत्यापन के लिए प्रिंट करें|
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced online services to the UP citizens, the services such as Land Record, Bhulekh, Khasara, Khatauni, Land Map, BhuNaksha and Other Records, this web based system is introduced in the year May-2 2016, So, now UP state property owners can check your village tensile farm blue print and also other public places map record online, Getting all kind of information through government offices is very tuff work.
To make Bhu Naksha Online Map Record Print easy through Bhulekh website designed by ‘National Information Center ‘contains all kinds of information about Bhulekh, Khasara, Khatauni, Land Map and etc, here every citizen of Uttar Pradesh have right to know about all kind of information about land records of the state, UP Bhulekh is established by state government of Uttar Pradesh and contains all types of records and services such as –
- Online khasra khatanui nakal.
- Online Verification.
- Offline verification
Bhulekh – Check UP Khasra Khatauni Nakal Online : भुलेख – खसरा खतूनी नकल ऑनलाइन जांचें
- Open given link on your favorite browser ‘ http://upbhulekh.gov.in/” to open link.
- After opening link, select and proceed with the option of ‘खातेकीनकलदेख’, as shown in given picture.
- And then a popup window will open asking ‘Enter the Given Captcha’ and click on submit.
- After submitting the captcha, it is redirected to a page. Fill the necessary details such as district, tehsil and your state. Shown in the picture.
- After filling this three columns, the page will automatically redirected to a page contain three options such as –
- खसरा/गाटा संख्या से खोजें
- Then select approprite tab and fill the tab with necessary and correct information.
- After all this is done click on the check box.
- After clicking on check box click on tick mark as shown in above picture.
- After clicking on it, it will redirected to a page containg your khata online copy.
- Then download that copy for further use.
Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Map Record Khasra Khatauni Online Verification andUttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Map Record printout: उत्तर प्रदेश भु नक्शा मैप रिकॉर्ड खसरा खतौनी ऑनलाइन वेरिफिकेशन अन्दुत्तार प्रदेश भु नक्शा मैप रिकॉर्ड प्रिंटआउट
Uttar Pradesh government introduced online Khasra nakal verification through online to make verification process easy to the people.
- First of all open the given link ‘http://22.214.171.124:8080/bhunaksha/09/index.html#theme-pane’.
- After opening the website, it will be redirected to a page containg blue print of the land in village.
- Then select district an village name and tehsil and etc. necessary information.
- After filling the form with necessary details you will see the map of your desired area as shown in the picture.
- After this step, proceed with MAP REPORT option available bottom of the page marked with yellow color.
- After clicking on MAP REPORT you can see your plot with all necessary information, so here you can easily take the printout.
Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Mobile App (private): यूपी भु नक्शा मोबाइल ऐप
There are many apps are there in the name of UP bhu naksha to make the work easy, one of the app among all apps is Bhu Naksha, by using this you can solve your problem at anytime and any were in world by using internet, and it is very easy way to get your map and to solve your problem through this app. After opening the app in your mobile a map of all district will be opened , by clicking on the map of your own district after adjusting your block You can see your map by entering your name or khesra number.
UP Khasra / Khatauni Nakal Verification Process : खसरा / खतूनी नकल सत्यापन प्रक्रिया
There are two processes to verify khasra/khatauni nakal there are
- Through online.
- Through offline.
To make verification process easy to the people Uttar Pradesh government introduced online Khasra nakal verification through online, this reduces the work of government employers and also the work of common people in Uttar Pradesh, the rough process is open the official website and then fill the page will login and registration details and after completing login details enter your application number then click on enter, then you will your verified Nakal application and then take print out of it, and it is free verification process.
The detailed information –
- First of all open the given link ‘http://126.96.36.199/citizenservices/login/login.aspx’.
- Fill the necessary login and regestration details.
- Then enter your application number.
- Then you wil see your verified nakal application.
- Then take a print out for further purpose.
It is a time taking process to verify your nakal application, we have advised online process is very easier than this process in simple words, go to your nearest Suvidha or Lokavani centers and pay Rs.30/- to them and get your nakal the detailed information –
- Go to your nearest suvidha or lokavani centers
- And then pay Rs.30/- to them and get your nakal