TSPSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment Online Application for 563 AE Posts at tspsc.gov.in…
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released through employment notification for the recruitment of 563 Assistant Engineer vacancies in various engineering services in the state of Telangana. The candidates who are waiting for government jobs belongs to Telangana State, they are good opportunity for applying the above jobs. Interested candidates must have completed B.Tech in Civil engineering or its equivalent. So eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 28-09-2015. The online application starts from 29-08-2015.
For other details like, educational qualifications, selection process, age limit, posts details, how to apply, scale of pay, etc., are given below
Name and Number of the post
Total number of the posts: 563
Name of the posts
1. Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept: 125 Posts
2. Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Dept: 42 Posts
3. Assistant Engineers (Civil or Mechanical): 258 Posts
4. Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil): 84 Posts
5. Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical): 54 Posts
The candidates must have completed LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education & Training or any other equivalent qualification which are recognized by the SBTET., for Assistant Engineers. For Assistant Engineers must have completed Graduate in B.E(Civil or Mechanical) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants commission, For the posts of 3,4, & 5 must have qualified L.S.E/L.M.E./L.C.E or its equivalent.
The applied candidates will be age limit is between 18 to 44 years, as on 01-07-2015.
Application processing Fee
All interested candidates should have to pay of Rs.100/- towards online application processing fee and Rs.80/- towards examination fee paid by online through internet banking/SBI epay/debit/credit card, IMPS Mobile payments also.
How to apply
The candidates who are interesting to apply for above posts, application can be download through the official website of www.tspsc.gov.in on or before 28-09-2015. For on line applications can be submit by giving simple process:
Before applying the candidates must scanned their photos and signature.
- Log into official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- click on notification number 09/2015 for Assistant Engineers in various Engineers
- Fill the OTR application with full details, if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID while filling the same.
- The applicant will get payment gateway of SBI epay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any modes of payment online
After payment of fee, the PDF application will be generated, The ID number was quoted in the PDF application form for future reference.
Starting date of online application: 29-08–2015
Last date of online application submission: 28-09-2015
For more information about scale of pay, educational qualifications, age limit etc., see official notification through official website www.tspsc.gov.in
For any technical problems related to online submission please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302 (between 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m and 1.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org