“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” keeping in mind the importance of education, the Rajasthan government has launched a portal named as Shaladarpan on June 2015 which is acting as a bridge between parents, teachers & students. The citizens can check all the information regarding schools (govt./private/ govt. aided) on this portal. The parents can check the attendance & the progress of their child merely by visiting the portal. Similarly it has become easier for teachers to also check various aspects such as NIC-SD ID of school, staff details, transfer schedule, transfer orders, seniority list instructions etc. Let us check the various steps which are involved in the registration & login process.
1) First of all you have to visit the official web portal of Shaladarpan which is www.Shaladarpan.nicin.
2) Here, you will see the staff corner which you need to click.
3) Now you have to click on the “know school NIC-ID”. The ID you can get by selecting the correct district & particular block. You need to remember this school NIC- ID to be filled later.
4) In this step you need to click on “know staff details”. As you click on it the window will open up in front of you asking for the ID. You have to write the NIC School ID in the space provided & click on “go” button.
5) As you click on the go button, the staff details along with their NIC ID will be displayed in front of you.
The NIC – 2D of every staff member will be written in front of his respective name. You have to note your NIC-ID separately for later use.
6) Now, click on the “Register for staff login” The window will open up asking about various details such as name, date of birth, mobile number & NIC-ID which has been noted earlier. After entering all the details, click on the submit button. Don’t forget to write the captcha in space provided.
7) As you click on the submit button, all the details of school & staff member will be shown. Check all the given details & then click on the “confirm” button..
8) The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which needs to be entered in the space provided & click on” validate” button.
9) The login ID & password. will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
10) The candidate now be directed to staff login page. The candidate needs to enter an the username & password in the space provided & write the captcha in space provided then click on the submit button.
11) After that the staff basic profile window will get opened up. In this page you will notice the basic information which has been written in form 10 of Shaladarpan.. In case some information is incorrect or not upto the mark, you need to correct it on form 10 of Shaladarpan.