State Bank of India is invite applications through online for filling Assistants in Clerical Cadre, PWD and Ex-Serviceman, Backlog vacancy for PWD and Special recruitment drive for assistants in Kashmir Valley/Ladakh. The Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Assistants in clerical cadre in State Bank of India.
The candidate who have wish to apply the SBI Clerk 2022 Recruitment they should possess a graduation degree from a recognised university. Those candidates who are in their final year of graduation/semester can also apply on provisional basis.
Fee of Online Application Registration and Mode of Pay:
The General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay Non Refundable application fee of Rs 450 (Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates). The Fee Can pay through online mode and offline through a voucher/ challan from 26.05.2022 to 14.06.2022 for Online and 28.05.2022 to 17.06.2022 for Offline.
Number Of Posts
- Assistants in Clerical Cadre: 5092 posts
- PWD and Ex-Serviceman: 890 posts
- Backlog vacancy for PWD: 201 posts
- Special recruitment drive for assistants in Kashmir Valley/Ladakh vacancies: 125 posts
- Total Number of Posts :6308
Online Registration Produce
intrusted Candidates Can apply through online at SBI Web Portal from 26th May 2022 and the Registration available up to 14th June 2022. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination centre for that particular state. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Post Recruitment:
- Online Application Registration Opening date for registration: May 26, 2022
- Online Submission Closing date for registration: June 14, 2022
- Payment of fees online: May 26, 2022 to June 14, 2022
- Payment of fees offline: May 28, 2022 to June 17, 2022
- Date of examination: July/August 2022