NTRUHS has announced MBBS-BDS 2020 Counselling Notification for Telangana, Schedule with a list of Helpline Centers list to Certificate Verification…
Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao University of Health Sciences is going to announce (NTRUHS) Medical Counselling Schedule to MBBS, BDS Admissions in July to Telangana State EAMCET 2020 Rankers to the Academic year of 2020. The NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Medical Counselling notification will release on 21st July 2020 to the state of Telangana.
The Candidates who have Qualified in Eamcet Bi.P.C Stream the students can attend counselling directly at bellow listed any of the 4 centres in Telangana with Carrying Required Documents as per the Schedule Notified in NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Medical Admission Notification. Right Now there is no information about additional helpline centres lists for MBBS-BDS 2020 Counselling.
- JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- PGRR Distance Education Counseling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University Counseling Centre, Warangal
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
The MBBS and BDS seats in the state have been divided into A, B, and C categories based on the differences in the number of fees. A and B category seats fall under “Convener Quota” and they are filled through NTRUHS Eamcet counseling. The C category seats, which fall under “Management Quota”, are filled by the college managements themselves.
Required Documents or Certificates for NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Medical online counseling
The Students who have attended to the Certificate verification the Students have to carry the following Original Documents and certificates
- Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET -2015
- Rank card of Telangana EAMCET -2015
- S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6thClass to Intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2020 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
NTRHS MBBS, BDS medical counselling in Minority Medical Colleges
There are 3 Minority Colleges are available for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to get MBBS and MDS admissions and the minority colleges issue separate notifications for the admissions. There are 3 minority medical colleges have 400 seats follow the Details College wise.
- Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad, (150 seats),
- Shadan Medical College, Hyderabad (150 seats)
- VRK Women’s Medical college, Hyderabad (100 seats).
- The only minority dental college in the state is Lenora Dental College, Rajahmundry (100 seats).
NTRUHS BAMS (Ayurveda), BHMS (Homeopathy) and BNYS (Naturopathy) counselling
The NTRUHS also will conduct counseling for admission into BAMS (Ayurveda), BHMS (Homeopathy), and BNYS (Naturopathy)courses. The NTRHS will be announcing a Separate Notification for filling total of 370 seats in 9 colleges to both States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and interested Candidates can follow the Available Seats College wise for NTRUHS BAMS (Ayurveda), BHMS (Homeopathy) and BNYS (Naturopathy)Admissions.
2 Government Colleges : 100
4 Government Colleges : 180
2 Private Colleges : 100
1 Government College : 30
|1||The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009.|
|2.||The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
|3||The candidate should have qualified in EAMCET-2015
|4||The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2015. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2015 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-1998 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.|
|5||The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria|
Counseling Centers: The eligible candidates are advised to attend for counseling at any one of the following counseling centers of their choice.
|Hyderabad||JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Hyderabad||PGRR Distance Education Counseling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad|
|Warangal||. Kakatiya University Counseling Centre, Warangal.|
|Vijayawada||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
COUNSELING SCHEDULE: PHASE – I Phase I (Open Competition seats in Government Colleges and in Private Colleges)
|Date||Category||Time||EAMCET 2015 Rank from||EAMCET 2015 Rank To|
|29.07.2015||All Candidates*||9-00 AM to 02.00 PM||1||1000|
|30.07.2015||All Candidates*||9-00 AM to 02.00 PM||1001||3000|
|31.07.2015||All Candidates*||9-00 AM to 02.00 PM||3001||6000|
All candidates means OC, BC, SC, ST categories to consider them for Open Category seats.
Phase II & III (Re-allotment of college to the reserved category candidates i.e., BCs, SCs and STs selected under OC as per G. O. Ms. No. 550 and seats reserved for BCs, SCs, and STs)
|Date||Category||Time||EAMCET 2015 Rank from||EAMCET 2015 Rank To|
|01.08.2015||BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC & ST Candidates (OU/ NL)||9.00 AM to 2:00 PM||1||4000|
|02.08.2015||BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC & ST Candidates (OU/ NL)||9.00 AM to 2:00 PM||4001||9000|
|03.08.2015||BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E,SC & ST Candidates (OU/ NL)||9.00 AM to 2:00 PM||9001||16000|
Verification of Certificates under Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically Challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) candidates (Special Categories):- Candidates who wish to claim seat under Special Categories who fulfill the above eligibility criteria are directed to attend along with all Original Certificates and 4 sets of attested Xerox copies for verification in Administrative Building, at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Counseling Centre, Vijayawada only as per the schedule given below:
|Category||Date||Time||EAMCET 2015 Rank Holders||Venue|
|CAP (Army) Category||04.08.2015||9.00 AM||All Eligible Candidates||JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|NCC Category||05.08.2015||9.00 AM||All Eligible Candidates||JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||05.08.2015||3.00 PM||All Eligible Candidates||JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Sports & Games Category||06.08.2015||9.00AM||All Eligible Candidates||JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Physically Challenged (PH) Category *||06.08.2015||11.00AM||All Eligible Candidates||JNTUH Counseling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
*1. As per the regulations of MCI, the Physically Challenged candidates with locomotor disorder of lower limbs between 40% to 70% are only eligible. Candidates are informed to appear for medical examination before the medical board constituted by the Competent Authority for confirmation of eligibility for admission under PH category. Other disability candidates need not to attend the verification.
2. Guidelines of Govt. of India and regulations of MCI shall be observed in making admissions of differently able (Physically Handicapped) candidates, according to which the Physically Handicapped candidates with locomotor disorder of lower limbs between 50% to 70% will be considered first and if any remaining unfilled seats to be filled with the candidates with 40% to 50%.
3. If any eligible candidate fails to attend for verification of certificates on the above respective dates, the candidate will not be considered for verification and selection against the respective category seats in MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2020-21
Fee of Counselling : All the candidates who attend the counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.1500/- for OC /BC and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates as counseling fee at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection /admission. The counseling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counselings for entry into the counseling center.
FEES PARTICULARS (To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself): As per G.O.Ms.No.10, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.25-08-2014 of Principal Secretary to Government of Telangana and as per G.O.Rt.No.744, dt.26-08-2014 HM & FW., (C1) Department dated 26.08.2014 of Principal Secretary to Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Seat Type||MBBS Course||MBBS Course||BDS Course||BDS Course|
|Seat Type||University Fee||One Time Tuition Fee||Per annum University Fee||One time Tuition Fee Per Annum|
|Govt. College||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 9000/-|
|Private College ‘A’||Rs. 11500/-||Rs. 60000/-||Rs. 10500/-||Rs. 45000/-|
|Private College ‘B’||Rs. 20500/-||Rs. 240000/-||Rs. 14500/-||Rs.130000/-|
|Army Dental College G.O.Ms.No.10, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.25-08-2014-||–||–||Rs. 14500/-||Rs.135000/-|