MSME Registration Guide for Udyog Aadhaar Online Registration to Register your Businesses Online at https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in…
Aadhaar has been created to identify and create an ID for all the citizens of India for further registration and inclusion in services. While Udyog Aadhaar is created such that the companies and firms can register themselves for benefits provided by the Indian government.
The government of India along with the Aadhaar organization has created an official website on Udyog Aadhaar where users can find a lot of information related to their services and the main thing is that you can use the website to create an account as well. In this article, we will be guiding you on the steps on how to complete MSME registration for Udyog Aadhaar.
How to register your Business for Udyog Aadhaar – MSME registration for Udyog Aadhaar
If you have a business that falls under the eligibility provided by the Udyog Aadhaar then you can follow the steps mentioned below in order to register your account.
- Open the Udyog Aadhaar official website from here https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
- After that under the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Form, enter the Aadhaar Number and Name of Entrepreneur
- Then check the box with all details and then click on Validate & Generate OTP, which will send you an OTP to your registered mobile number which you have to enter here and then click on Verify button to continue
- Once you have successfully verified, then you will be redirected to a form for registration where details should be entered
- There are two forms that you have to fill with all your business details in order to ensure proper registration and these are Name of Enterprise and Type of Organisation
- Cross check the details you have entered and then go to the bottom of the page, then click on submit button
- On the next page you have to click on receive OTP button and again OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and then simply click on the submit button which will complete the registration verification
Once the registration is completed you will receive the confirmation on your registered mobile number and email address as well. Note that the Udyog Aadhaar will be linked to your aadhaar card as well.