Maha State e-Scholarship Online Application Registration 2022-23 for Fresh and Renewals to Merit cum Means and Post-Matric at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in…
Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra invites Online Registrations for Merit cum Means Based and Post-Matric Scholarships to the State economically backward and meritorious students belonging to Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi and Jain minority communities. The Maharashtra e-Scholarship Applications are invited only through the Online Scholarship Management System (OSMS) for Fresh/Renewal Scholarship for the academic year of 2023-23.
The Students who are resident of Maharashtra State and who have obtained minimum 50% marks at qualifying examination and who have not got Other Scholarships or stipend from the GOVT of Maharashtra and who’s Parents or Family Should not have more than 2.50 lacks Annual income the Candidates can Eligible for Merit cum Means and Post-Matric Scholarship under Maharashtra e-Scholarship Scheme (OSMS).
The Students who have Eligible they Can Register Directorate of Technical Education Merit and Post Matric Scholarship online at http://www.dte.org.in. Log in to the Maharashtra e-Scholarship website and Select Merit cum Means or Post-Matric Option then Select fresh or Renewal and fill the Online Application form with Required Details and Submit.
After Successfully Submitted the Maha State e-Scholarship (OSMS) fresh or Renewal Application form all the Students Can upload following Certificates or Documents before finalizing the application form as per instructions for Renewals and the fresh applicants Can Submit their Application at Regional Office with following Certificates.
- One copy of passport size photograph with signature pasted on the Application form.
- Attested certificates of educational qualification (S.S.C. Onwards).
- Income and minority declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper and income certificate from the employer, if any.
- Proof of permanent residence.
Important Dates for Maharashtra e-Scholarship Online Registration – Expected
- Last date for submission of online applications
30th September for fresh on 15th Novemberfor Renewals.
- Last date for submission of duly signed printed version of online applications by students to respective Institutes at
10th Octoberfor fresh
- Last date for scrutiny of online applications
20th October for fresh at 25th Novemberfor Renewals
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Application forms by the institutes in Maharashtra to concern Regional Office at
22nd Octoberfor fresh