Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Indian Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB), Department of Space, Government of India has announced the notification for the recruitment of 112 posts in various departments like Light Vehicle Driver (LVD), Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) and Staff Car Driver (SCD). The recruitment will be done on temporary basis. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the posts can through the details of the posts.
Candidate must be citizen of India. All the states people in India are eligible for this posts.
Candidates must hold Matriculation / SSLC / 10th Standard from any government recognized university and candidates must possess valid LVD / SVD licence and Public Service Badge with experience of 3 years for LVD, 5 years for HVD.
Candidates must not exceed upper age limit should be 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ ST as on 24-09-2015.
Selection will be done in 3 stages
- written test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Totally there will be 112 posts in various departments. The vacancy details of the posts will be given below by post wise
- Light Vehicle Driver – 69 Posts
Ahmedabad – 7 Posts
Bangalore -15 Posts
Hyderabad -8 Posts
Sriharikota -13 Posts
Thiruvananthapuram – 26 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – 40 Posts
Ahmedabad – 3 Posts
Bangalore – 4 Posts
Sriharikota – 17 Posts
Thiruvananthapuram – 16 Posts
- Staff Car Driver – 3 Posts
Bangalore – 3 Posts
How to Apply for the Posts
- Open the official website www.isro.gov.in.
- Select Careers & click on the notification of the Driver Post.
- Click on Visit the page & select the post.
- Enter the required details and submit the form.
Completion of filling the application form. make the payment of application through demand draft. Send the application form with demand draft along with needed documents ordinary post to the following address Icrb – Recruitment Of Lvd/ Hvd/ Scd on or before the closing date.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- at any nearest branch of SBI through the Challan generated in the favor of ISRO.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-servicemen & PWD Candidates are exempted from fee.
- Online Applications will be available from – 04-09-2015
- Online Applications will be closes at – 24-09-2015
- Last Date for submission of Challan: 07-10-2015
- Starting Date for Payment of fee: 04-09-2015
- Last Date for Payment of fee: 30-09-2015
- Date of Written Examination: 08-11-2015
- Call letters for the written test will be sent during: 2nd week of October 2015.