e-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Registration 2020-21 for Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Fresh & Renewals with Status Check at ekalyan.jharkhand.gov.in…
Jharkhand State Government is inviting Applications online from the State Eligible Students for getting Scholarships under Jharkhand Scholarship Scheme 2020-21. The Students who are Study in the State Government and Private Colleges or Institutions they Can Apply E-Kalyan Scholarship 2020-21 through Online.
Eligibility to Jharkhand Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
The Students must be of Jharkhand State and him/she be either Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Cast (SC) or Backward Class (OBC)Students are eligible and they should have an annual income of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs Two Lakh Only) for Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Cast (SC) Backward Class and the OBC Candidates will not have more than Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rs One Lakh Only). The students are eligible to apply as per the following steps.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application Registration
The Students who have to wish to apply E-Kalyan Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Scholar e-Registration from the following Produce…
- Log in to Jharkhand Scholarship official website of http://ekalyan.jharkhand.gov.in
- Select you to have applicable Scholarship type line Post-Matric and Pre-Matric
- Then you have Redirected Next Page to Select your State.
- Now are Jharkhand State Student Select With in the State, In case you are Student of Out State you Can Select Out Side of the State Option
- Now can See Bellow Page to Apply for E-Kalyan Scholarship.
- Now Click on the Apply Online Option then Select New Registration
- Then you can Seen the Online Registration form fill it with Required Details of the Student like Name of the Applicant, Father & Mother Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Date of Birth and Income Details and etc.
After Successfully full fill the Online Application form Submit. After Completion of all the above formalities students have to scan this system generated application and upload it with their login id and password, along with a Scanned copy of all Documents which is given below
Required Certificates or Documents to be Upload
After Submitted the e-Kalyan Scholarship Online Application 2020-21 you can Upload the proofs of Scanned Copy’s of
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Mark sheet of the last examination (self-attested)
- your system generated application Part I with duly filled and signed by the concerned person
- your system generated application Part II with duly filled and signed by the concerned person
Upload above listed Documents or Certificates Successfully then Save it and take a Seat of Printouts and Submit your College with Guardian’s and Student Signature with full address Warden Signature with the stamp.