DOST 2022 for Telangana Degree Online Services for UG Admission Registration and Submission of Web Options for getting admissions into OU, KU, PU, MGU, TU, SU University’s, and their affiliated colleges in the state at https://dost.cgg.gov.in…
Government of Telangana and the State Council for Higher Education has to invite DOST Applications 2022 through online for Degree Admissions (Undergraduate Courses) from the TS Degree Online Services Portal, the Telangana state students who have interested to apply for degree admissions.
Those male and female candidates can register through DOST Login with using their qualifying examination hall ticket number ( Intermediate hall ticket by BIETS) and DOST has to provide UG admissions in the state leading top six university’s, all the eligible students can apply Telangana Degree Admissions 2022 through DOST Student Login.
According to the reports the TS DOST Online Application Registrations is start from 10th to 26th May along web options submission for various UG courses of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/Comp.Appln.)/B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA.
Interested candidates can apply and register or authentication with using your intermediate hall ticket, Aadhaar Number of Student and Mobile Phone Number at any Meeseva or TS Online Center before the last date of DOST 2022.
List of University’s Provide UG Admissions under DOST 2022
- Palamuru University (PU),
- Satavahana University (SU),
- Telangana University (TU),
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MU),
- Kakatiya University(KU),
- Osmania University (OU),
Fee for DOST 2022 Registration
Students can pay the registration fee of Rs.100/- for DOST 2022.
DOST Student Login 2022
Every student can need to register to get UG admissions for above listed Telangana University through DOST, the students can follow the registration produce with web options submission process through DOST login 2022, we have step by step process for registration and web option process to choose best and interested college under DOST 2022.
- Go to the Degree Online Services Telangana Portal of https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- Now you have seen all DOST Admissions provided University’s list on the screen with Registration Link of Register
- Proceed with register link and submit complete student details on the DOST payment page
- Now complete the fee payment with proceed option and pay the fee with using payment gateway
- Then you will get a reference ID number with Application Number, take a copy of printout ( those details will receive by SMS also )
Next Step to Submit Candidate Details for DOST Registration 2022
- Now-Again come to the home page and proceed with UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR: 2022 Option
- Submit your fee payment reference ID and Hall Ticket number of BIETS, then proceed
- Now you have seen students with their categories as per IPE exam, and fill additional details and submit
- Then the student will see Preview with their submitted details, confirm once again and proceed to submit
- Now Submit again for moving to the next step for web option submission
Next Step to DOST Web Option Submission 2022
Now again come to the homepage of DOST for login to submit web options, Again Proceed with DOST login with the option of Submit Web Options, Select and choose interested University from the listed six universities and submit your options for interested college and save DOST Web Options 2022.
Meeseva or TS Online DOST Token Numbers – How to Apply DOST 2022
Those Telangana State students and other state board students can visit the nearest Meeseva or TS Online Center to apply DOST 2022 and those Telangana State Digital Service Providers can provide the application registration through the Biometric Authentication Process of the candidate.
So the process is useful to other state candidates and candidates who have facing errors to submit their application by DOST login, Complete your payment process at Meeseva or TS Online Center and Visit DOST website to submit web options using DOST Token numbers.
Required Documents and Certificates to provide to Meeseva for DOST Admissions 2022 Apply
Every candidate must carry the following certificates and documents to get DOST Token Numbers.
- Qualified exam hall ticket copy like Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
- AADHAR Card Number of Student or Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Latest passport Size Photograph of Applicant (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
- Mobile Phone Number of Candidate or their family mmbers
- Caste Certificate Number or xerox copy issued by MEESEVA (If candidate applying under any reservation categories).
- Income Certificate Number or xerox copy issued by MEESEVA on or after 1st April 2019. (Required if scholarships are claimed).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP, and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under special category.
Important Dates for DOST 2022
- Official Detailed Notification announced on –
- DOST Application Registrations and Web options Submission Service Start from –
- Last Date for registrations with late fee charges of Rs.400/- from –
- DOST 1st Phase Seat Allotment of first list announced on –
- Selected Students can Reporting to Colleges between –
- DOST II Phase Web Options only for sliding between –
- Phase-2 Seat Allotment result announced for second list on –
- 2nd phase students can report to allotted colleges between –
- DOST III and Last phase Web Options and registrations for Supplementary students and those who have not registered and web options for all –
- Seat Allotment-third List on –
- Reporting to Colleges by Students from –
- Commencement of Class Work-I Semester on –
- Intra College Phase from –
- DOST final Seat Allotment result announced on