Chennai Property Tax Online Payment using Bill Number at Chennai Municipal Corporation Portal at https://chennaicorporation.gov.in…
The Tamil Nadu State Greater Chennai Corporation is the municipal organization which is governing the Madras property tax for all the properties in the Greater Chennai area and its governing areas. If you belong to Chennai then you should sometimes find yourself in a situation to find out which is the correct way of making your house, building, commercial complex, or land tax payment. And as the modern trend has grown.
The Greater Chennai Corporation has made its official website through which you can make the payment directly as well. Not only the payment but you can also check for the amount first and then after payment you can also check the status.
In this article, we will explain to you how you can first make the Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai property tax payment from their official website, and then also show you the status checking process.
Chennai Property Tax Online Payment
If you have a property tax that you have to pay then follow the below steps and you will understand how simple it is to make the payment from online right away.
- First, you need to open the Greater Chennai Corporation official website from here https://chennaicorporation.gov.in/ and then click on the Online Civic Services option from the right sidebar
- Then this will reload a new page which is Online Civic Services and under this page, you have to click on Property Tax option
- After that under the Property Tax page, you have to click on Online Payment option which will redirect you to the payment page
- Under this page, you will have to enter property tax bill number along with the below-mentioned details and then click on the submit button
- Zone No
- Ward No
- Bill No
- Sub No.
Finally, you will be redirected to a new page where you will view your pending amount and then you need to click on the Pay Now button which will ask you to pay via one of the payment gateways
Chennai Property Tax Status Online
Once the payment is made then you will receive your payment confirmation and acknowledge number as well. But the property tax payment status will not be updated right away which is why you will have to follow up again and check the status after 24 hours by following the below steps.
- Go to the Property Tax Page from the Online Civic Services page
- Then click on the Property Tax Status option and then under this page, you will have to enter the asked information
- Zone No: Select the option from the drop-down menu
- Division Code: Select the option from the drop-down menu
- Bill No: Enter the Bill number here
- Sub No.: Enter the Subdivision number here and then click on the submit button which will show you the status directly!