Applications are invited by Department of School Education to LPCET 2015 through Online to getting Eligibility for TPT, UPT and HPT Language Pandit Courses offered Private and Government institutions to the Academic year of 2015-16. The Candidates who have wish to apply LPCET 2015 Can apply through online from 9th May 2015 from Andhra and Telangana Students.
The Candidates who have wish to apply LPCET 2015 Telugu Pandit they should have BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu).
The LPCET 2015 Hindi Pundit applied Candidates should have A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
The LPCET Urdu Pandit 2015 applied Candidates Should have BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
Fee of LPCET 2015 Online Application Registration
for LPECT Online application Submission or Registration and conduct of examination is Rs.200/-. Candidates shall pay the fee through APONLINE or e-Seva centres between 8th to 23rd May 2015.
Online Registration or Submission Produce
The LPCET Online application 2015 Registration begin at the LPCET website http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in between 09.05.2015 and 24.05.2015. All the Applicants will get Detailed Registration Produce with Downloading the Information Bulletin and follow the Schedule.
LPCET 2015 Important Dates
1. Download of LPCET Information Bulletin 08.05.2015 onwards
2. Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva 08.05.2015 to 23.05.2015
3.Online submission of application from 09.05.2015 to 24.05.2015
4. Help Desk services on all working days 09.05.2015 to 24.05.2015
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application 09.05.2015 to 24.05.2015
6. Download of Hall Tickets 10.06.2015 onwards
7. Schedule of Examination 22.06.2015
- TP CET 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- UP CET 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- HP CET 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
8. Declaration of Results (Tentative) 05.07.2015