Sainik School Entrance Exam Online Application 2020 Registration for AISSEE Admission Test 2020 Online Registration, All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 (AISSEE 2020) Application Online Registration Start from 8th October and Submission of Application Closed on 1st December 2020, Admit Card and Exam Date with Complete Details about All India Sainik School Entrance Test 2020….
Board of Governors, Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence New Delhi, has announced the AISSEE Notification 2020 with a completed schedule for Sainik School Entrance Examination 2020-2020 Session, and the AISSEE Online Application Registration service start from 08th October, 2020 to 26th November 2020 through online from the Sainik Schools Society official website.
candidate who have interested to get admission to class VI & IX in Sainik Schools the candidate can register to the AISSEE 2020-2020 through online, Only boy students are allowed to apply for this AISSEE 2020 admission tests, eligible candidate can apply before the last date as per following produce.
Sainik School Entrance Test Application 2020 Download
The Sainik Schools Society is AISSEE invite application registration through online and there is no offline application process for this AISSEE 2020-2020 session, the candidate can apply through online with filling an online registration forum for Class 6 and Class 9 Examination 2020. So all the eligible and interested students can apply with registering through online from the simple steps to both of Class 6th and Class 9th standard admission tests in nearest Sainik Schools for the first year academic session of 2020-20.
AISSEE Online Application 2020 Registration Produce for Class XI, IX Standard Entrance
All the interested and eligible candidates can follow the AISSEE Online Application 2020 registration process for all Sainik Schools in the country, and the AISSEE application registration service available from the official website only and there is no possibility to apply from other private educational portals and other regional portals, So candidate can submit your application at official website only.
- Open the Sainik Schools Society Official Website of http://www.sainikschooladmission.in
- Select the link about AISSEE 2020-2020 Online Registration (link appear and Activate from 08th October)
- Select the link and proceed, Now you have seen Sainik Schools Admission Test registration forum, and full fill with complete details and educational qualifications, applied class 6th/9th along uploading of required certificates and documents and etc,.
- Now carefully recheck your submitted details, and proceed with submit option, After then you have redirected to fee payment option to pay application registration charges
- Now pay the fee using Payment Gateway through internet banking, Credit/Debit Card, wallets and etc
Now you have Successfully Submitted your application for AISSEE 2020-20, then download your submitted application reference softcopy and take a copy of printout with submitted application reference ID number along fee payment copy and save for further reference.
AISSEE Application Fee 2020
All the eligible candidate who is under General and Defence Category the candidate can pay Rs.400/- and the reserved categories of SC/ST can pay Rs.250/- for each application registration, the fee is will be included in the selling price of the prospectus-cum-application forms.
Eligibility to Apply Sainik School Entrance Test 2020-20
For Class 6th Admission Test: The Student who have Finally Passed in their class 5th standard they can submit Sainik School 6th Application 2020 to getting eligibility for admission into XI standard.
For Class 9th Admission Test: The Student who have to wish to continue their class 8th at any State or Central Government authorized school/board the student can apply and the student will get complete eligibility after passed out of class VIII only.
Age limit of AISSEE 2020-20
The Eligible candidate who have to wish to apply for class 6th admission the boy student who has between 10 to 12 years old are eligible and who have interested to apply for class 9th admission they should have between the age of 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March 2020.
List of Sainik Schools to Apply AISSEE 2020-2020
- Delhi Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura, Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Sainik School, Balachadi Haveli
- Meghalaya & Sikkim Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana Sainik School, Korukonda
- Uttar Pradesh Sainik School, Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand
Important Dates for Sainik School Entrance Test 2020
- Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form 08th October 2020 to 26th November 2020
- Last date for receipt of application 01st December 2020 (Saturday)
- Issuing of Hall Ticket on the First week of January 2020
- Date of Entrance Exam 6th January 2020 (First Sunday of January)
- Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise 4th February 2020 (Monday) of candidates called Medical Examination
and the issue of Call Letters.
- Medical Exam (Tentative) 11th February 2020 to 28th February 2020
- Publication of final Merit List including 11th March 2020 (Monday) Waiting list.
For more and complete details please visit the official website and read
Sainik School Entrance Test Notification 2020-2020
- 1 Sainik School Entrance Test Application 2020 Download
- 2 AISSEE Online Application 2020 Registration Produce for Class XI, IX Standard Entrance
- 3 AISSEE Application Fee 2020
- 4 Eligibility to Apply Sainik School Entrance Test 2020-20
- 5 List of Sainik Schools to Apply AISSEE 2020-2020
- 6 Important Dates for Sainik School Entrance Test 2020